Superior Window & Door Systems Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
3436 Bridgewood Dr Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Etobicoke  >  Superior Window & Door Systems Ltd

Review for Superior Window & Door Systems Ltd

CAFFEE in West Oak Trails
CAFFEE in West Oak Trails

Siding, & new living room window.

Superior Window & Door Systems Ltd
905-212-7014
3436 Bridgewood Dr
Mississauga

I bought a house that had not been maintained and the wood overhangs were in terrible shape. I decided to put siding on them since to paint them on a regular basis would be costly. The house looks so good we have almost driven past it because we did not recognize it. I was very pleased with the job which took several hours to complete. We also replaced the living room window from an old three piece with two small bottom sliders to a beautiful casement window. I love it because I can get better air circulation in my townhouse. Superior did a superior job.