B & D Stanley Enterprises

RR 2 Cloyne ON
B & D Stanley Enterprises

Review for B & D Stanley Enterprises

Terrible

I contacted B & D Stanley Enterprises to go some gas work. I spoke directly with the owner and set up a time for him to do the work prior to our return to the house (he had 6 weeks to do 2 hours work and lives only 5 miles away from us). I called him 2 weeks in advance to remind him and the one day before all my family is to arrive he calls me and says he can't make it. I explain we have no heat and that all my family including elderly relatives are coming, he said oh well I can't help you and we should just change our plans because he can't make the time. Disgusting customer service, not dependable and definitely not recommended.