Axis Heating

Reviews for Axis Heating

DGR in Mississauga
DGR in Mississauga

Furnace repair

Called Axis. They booked me an appointment quickly. Mike showed up, diagnosed the problem, fixed it quickly and offered solutions to make sure the issues wouldn't happen again. Quick, efficient and courteous service. These guys are my go-to for any HVAC issues.

jufeng
jufeng
11 reviews Ottawa, ON

Heating and cooling

I have had air conditioners, water heaters, HRVs installed by Axis heating and cooling for different houses in the last few years. I have to say that I don't have anything negative to say about this company. I have encountered some problems with a couple of the appliances, and it took some time and efforts on both sides to try to resolve them, but at the end, all issues were resolved to my satisfaction. If I have heating and cooling needs in the future, I will use the company again.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Central A/C service

Our A/C is less than 5 years old and is still under parts and labor warranty. We had to pay for a "service" call which somehow is not part of the labor warranty. It was determined our unit has a low pressure. Refrigerant was added (at our cost). If it leaked again, we need to pay for another service call (at a reduced rate) to put dye into the system to locate the leak, plus the cost of another refrigerant top up.

I was told we didn't pay the option to cover the "service" calls at the time of purchase.

I can't determine if your warranty is over or not from this site but here's how furnace and AC warranty works.
Parts and Labour warranties cover anything to do with parts and the labour it takes to replace the parts. Inspection charges are not covered. If you were out of warranty, the Dye injection can cost a good amount of money but in your case this is offered to you at no charge if your warranty is still valid.
We don't have any purchase options in terms of warranty covering "inspection fees".
But you did have an option at time of purchase to buy an extended labour warranty in which case if you didn't select this option, the labour warranty would be over after 5 years of the installation date.

Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

AC install

Axis did a great job installing my AC - works like a charm. Installers were on time, polite and professional. Install was done quickly including appropriately sized breaker and all new lines.

Fungery from Ottawa
Fungery from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

air conditioner and furnace tuneup

The Axis Heating technician finished the "furnace and air conditioner tune up" for about 1 hr in total. It was primarily a check up with multi-meter, than a tune up. The AC indoor coils were not inspected as indicated in the sales brochure & the furnace was vacunmned only near the cover. He also didnt want to give me an inspection results report, and therefore I do not know what he actually did or if he knew what he was doing.

Hello, I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience with your tuneup, I wish you had brought it to our attention if it wasn't done according to your expectation. I would like to investigate the technician who did the maintenance to make sure he respects our standards in quality of service. Please contact us so we can make things right.

rmk Barrhaven
rmk Barrhaven
3 reviews Gloucester, ON

Air Conditioning Install

Last year we moved into a new house, and didn't get AC from the builder. Axis had dropped off flyers around the neighbourhood for a group buy opportunity, but I ignored it. Luckily my neighbour talked to me about the deal. Unfortunately I called Axis 1 day later than the expiry of the deal, however, they honoured it anyway, even though they had to give me a newer model of AC. Installation was quick, and the guys were very personable and respectful of our property. The equipment doesn't have the best rating in the industry, but for the price, and with a 10 year warranty I thought it was worth the risk.

Bob in Ottawa
Bob in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Air conditioning in my 6 year old home

Had a great experience with Axis Heating last year, the price was good, they were nice to deal with and got back to me quickly! Anyhow i had an ac installed, they came recommended from my neighbor and i don't regret it!

Kevin in Orleans
Kevin in Orleans
1 review Orl, ON

Air Condition install

Axis Heating
613-225-2040
1318 Erindale Drive
Ottawa

they installed an air condition in my home, i am very satisfied with the installation, it is done quick and properly.

my friend also got one installed with very much success.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ottawa?