Hay's Roof Management Ltd

WG in Delta
WG in Delta
1 review Burnaby, BC

Buyer Beware!!

They "fixed" my roof 2 years ago and now they won't warranty their work. I had 3 other companies give me estimates to properly fix my roof and none of them could believe how poorly it was done. Now I'm stuck with a leaky roof and I have to pay out of pocket to get it fixed again.

Roof Repair

When my tenant called me informing me of a leaking roof, I sent Hay's Roof Mgmt. in for a look and repair. He fixed it completely in 2 trips. The next thing I know, there were bills sent to me and I paid them within a couple of days. Very professional.

David chien  in Burnaby
David chien in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Re-roofing

Theare reasonable in pricing, also give free estimate. Estimator are knowledgeable in giving alternative solution . Respond quickly to phone calls. Jobs completion time may vary depending on the crew they send out. We have 2 roofing job for 2 house side by side, one finished 3-4 days earlier than the other , and the crew's clean up also vary. You will have to be there to renind them sometimes. I guess that;s hard for the owner to monitor over. But once we call and raise this issue, the company respond quickly.

rebecca bookham in Surrey
rebecca bookham in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

roof assessment and repair

I needed some repairs done,estimate was given and work was completed. Greg McBurnie was very helpful and gave me a solution for my budget. He also mentioned that they could review the roof in a years time and see what would be required at that time. The current work was guaranteed for 1 year

David in Burnaby
David in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Roofing Replacement

Hired Hays Roofing to re-do a comprehensive roof replacement. Was pleased with the work and service yet it took longer than expected. They were professional and did a thorough job but was not happy about timeliness. Did not know when to expect them at times.