Mobilia Canada

1510 North Service Burlington ON L7P
Mobilia Canada

Reviews for Mobilia Canada

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...but here is mine

Visited the Montreal showroom in July. Fell in love with Winston dining table and Ritz chairs. Decided to order online...but before pulling the trigger, I checked out the reviews here. Almost decided to move on when I reread the reviews. Looked at other furniture store reviews and saw they were about the same. Decided to order anyway. No problem whatsoever. Delivery great. Product great. Price great.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a good comment. We appreciate it! We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our service, our products and our delivery service. Enjoy your new furniture. Thank you again!

Peggy from Mississauga
Peggy from Mississauga

Good Customer service

I bought four dining chairs from Dixie showroom and picked up from warehouse. I found one of the chair legs was crooked (like a rocking chair). I returned it to the showroom immediately. Delphine was very helpful by lending me the floor display chair for temporary use. It was very quite for a while. I thought Mobilia won't care about the defected chair as they provided me a used one already. After 2 weeks, Delphine called me to pick up a brand new one for replacement. She demonstrated a responsible and professional customer services. In the pass, I have no trust on furniture company. Now, I can say Mobilia is
trustworthy and definitely would buy furniture from them again in future

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Worst Customer Service in Burlington Location

The furniture is beautiful, however the customer service is horrible! Purchased a sofa bed for our office and we were told that the fabric can be treated so it's water resistant. The sales rep Richard actually showed us a sample of how the water just slides off the fabric and the fabric is not even wet!!! We were very impressed and purchased a light color sofa because we thought it will be protected from spills...Just yesterday after the treatment I tried spilling the same water on my couch and the couch soaked the water right through. I called the customer service, they told me to contact the sales rep. I contacted the manager of the store, Kelly, who laughed saying: "this is new for you, the couch is not rubber!" I am extremely disappointed and the amount of money this furniture was worth I expected a much better treatment of customers. It was a big mistake buying from this location, I should have contacted original sales rep that I normally go to in Mississauga, I think this wouldn't have happened with them.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Horrible Delivery and Customer Service

I bought a sofa set and some dinner chairs and the sales process went smoothly with the sales associate being very helpful. However, the nightmare began with delivery scheduling. To make a long story short, I had to call multiple times to have the delivery scheduled and they did not bother returning my repeated calls. Delivery is supposed to be today btw 1315 and 1615 but I got a call at 1500 telling me they were running late and the driver would call me an hour before arriving but they were unable to provide even an estimated time. It is now 1730 still no call and it is a Friday evening so there goes my dinner plans. Weather conditions are fine outside and judging from the amount of similar comments I read on Mobilia delivery, one has to wonder what incentives the decision makers have in retaining the service of the same service provider. Someone from Mobilia management should look into this and see why a consistently poor performing contractor continues to get business from Mobilia esp when it is obvious that Mobilia is losing a lot of business due to poor delivery service.

Nathan
Nathan

What a joke

Ordered two book cases and a desk. Payed for delivery and to put together. On delivery they told me they can't put it together today we don't have enough time! Called 5 times and left messages each time to reschedule for them to tell me they will be in tomorrow.

One More disaponted customer in Burlington
One More disaponted customer in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

worst experience ever for something simple as buying a sofa

Worst experience ever! 2nd an las time I will buy from Mobilia. You want to hear something real, before going to buy to Mobilia call me 289 8086717. I will tell you my horrible experience with Mobilia and every single approach to resolve the fact that I bought a reclining sofa from Burlington store $4000, very nice sales rep. but once they got your money you will cry!! I don't even know why I give Mobilia a 2 nd chance. I even have recorded conversations you can hear with warehouse people, and delivery drivers. Buy furniture is a whole process starting by chosing and paying and ends with warranty service. But you mever expect to get stock in delivery process which will never happen! You eant to do something wise, do not buy there before hearing my horrible experience!

Delivery service

I never take the time to write a review but this one deserves one. We ordered a dining table and was told expect time of delivery to be between 4-7pm. On the day delivery we recieved a call stating their an hour behind so expect to be delivered by 8pm. What time is it now 10pm? This is ridiculous never ever going back to mobilia even though we really like their furniture. Dinner time after they assemble the dining table.

Christina f.
Christina f.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Furnishing a property

Is cannot express how pleased I am!
Delphine, the professional sales and service that you and your Mobilia Mississauga store provided me in the record time I had to outfit this clients new luxurious condo was astounding. Your product knowledge of "in stock" furniture pieces as well as your stylish suggestions were amazing. Everything for the living room, the dining room, the master bedroom and more arrived not only on time , but well packed and accompanied by a crew of very helpful movers that Mobilia contracts. The furniture was not only stylish, it was solid and was just perfection in this clients new place. Delphine, I could have never accomplished this without your superb sales suggestions and your great Mobilia Mississauga store - my One Stop Shop for me !

Teresa in Mississauga
Teresa in Mississauga

Furniture

Recently I was shopping for a new condo furniture . I have to admit that was not an easy process. At Mobilia in Mississauga l've met Reshma a very helpful and professional lady who did a wonderful job to choose all my furniture as soon as I told her what I'm looking for and need. Reshma thank you for your help. We love our new staff.
Teresa Rogowski

MJC in Ottawa
MJC in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Perfect Service on Merivale Rd. Ottawa - By Mr. Martin Steve

Had a great experience and will be back for sure. Mr. Martin was try ing to help me with my budget and my ideas.He gave me more infos regarding their website also to ensure I reconfirmed my choices. No bla bla about the products - just the plain truth and demonstrated the diffrence in quality versus budget. Merci Steve for helping me in both languages.

More about Mobilia Canada

At Mobilia we pride ourselves in offering an exceptional range of new and exciting home furnishings while keeping in mind our clients’ budget. To find a store close to you, please visit: http: / / mobilia. ca/ en/ our-store/
Looking for Furniture pros in Mississauga?