Acorn Pro Driveway Sealing

HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Mississauga  >  Acorn Pro Driveway Sealing

Reviews for Acorn Pro Driveway Sealing

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Driveway Asphalt Sealing

This is our first time hiring a driveway sealing contractor but we are so happy we did. Hired Rod and turned out that he used to work at the company I now work for! He is a pleasure to work with and he works quickly and cleanly and is proud of his work. Rod also provides some tips to maintain our driveway. As the first house to have the driveway sealed this year, our curb appeal is the best among neighbors lol.

ion in Toronto
ion in Toronto

driveway sealing

Great job done by Rod from ACORN PRO. Very professional, competent, on time and reasonable priced. I would strongly recommend the company to others, and definitely I will call him back for future resurfacing jobs.

Helga Stecker from Toronto
Helga Stecker from Toronto

Driveway Sealing

In the past, we always resealed our driveway ourselves, since we had some bad experiences, where our retaining walls, were sprayed as well.
Since we lacked the time to do it this time, I found Rod, of Acorn Driveway Sealing, on HomeStars.
He came on time and performed the work in a professional and competent manner. We will certainly have him back, when the need arises. Thank you, Rod.

vv from Toronto
vv from Toronto

excellent job

Rob did a great job sealing our driveway, he was on time and came back to finish a small touch up a few weeks later.
We are happy with Acorn, and would recommend Rod to others for driveway sealing.

Review has 1 previous version
C. Rose, Etobicoke ON
C. Rose, Etobicoke ON

Driveway Sealing

We found Rod on Homestars and requested an estimate. The prompt response, reasonable quote, and a time frame that worked, is what prompted us to go with this company.

Rod arrived on time, fixed all blemishes and cracks, taped off the area and sprayed the highest grade of liquid asphalt. It has been only two days since the job was completed, but we've received compliments on how good our driveway looks. Our family and friends have requested for Rod's contact details.

Our search for a good contractor in driveway sealing has ended!

Lawrence in Burlington
Lawrence in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Another great job

This is the 3rd time Rid have sealed driveways on our street

Every year more neighbours get added to the list of satisfied customers. Rod and crew do it right to. Start yo finish.
We will never use anyone else

Thanks again Rod from all the street.

Lance

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

All Truth Be Told... #1 in Driveway Resealer/Repairs Thorughout GTA

I called into their Head Office on Wednesday and spoke to Rod (Very nice guy) who informed me that they typically don't service my area here in Vaughan though he extended himself to come out and asked if a week's timeframe would be ok. I Informed him that my neighbor's were out until Sunday and I had an opportunity to use their driveway over-night while we watch over their place.
At which point I asked if I could still get a quote and Rod obliged. He provided me with a quote whereby I offered him an additional premium to see if he could make another exception and get the job done on Friday. He asked if it would be ok to arrive at 6pm to get the job underway. I was so relieved that he agreed to this and he even declined the premium I offered and stuck with his advertised quote. The work was fantastic as he Resealed and fixed some aging cracks at the foot of the driveway. He also provided text confirmation of the appointment including the quote before showing up and a texted pic of our driveway when he finished up. Fantastic work from start to finish as it's such a breath of fresh air to know that good business and integrity still exists these days. Btw.. I forgot to mention that my neighbors still remark about the quality of work and I believe a few of them actually approached him just before he left which believe it or not took less than 30 minutes. Great Job all around and thank you so much Rod!! Hopefully this review will encourage you to do more business up here in Vaughan.

M in Mississauga
M in Mississauga

Driveway Resealing

I found Acorn Pro's flyer in my mailbox advertising an $88 special. I called and spoke to Rod. Rod made an appointment, showed up, TAPED OFF the rounded corners of my driveway, and re-sealed the driveway. Then, he only charged me $80 because he was running a Three Neighbours special and had done two other houses on my street. Rod was professional and personable. I would recommend Acorn Pro Driveway Sealing.

Chris from Barrie
Chris from Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Driveway Sealing and Ramp

Thanks Mak for the work you did. It was great to watch your technique and the care you take. I will recommend you to everyone I know for the future. See you in 2 years.
Chris

More about Acorn Pro Driveway Sealing

Serving Southern Ontario area's since 1988 Acorn Pro offers home and commercial asphalt maintenance services, It's all we do in the summer months. . . Asphalt. . . nothing else, We are not landscapers, contractors looking to expand our business. At Acorn we have been sealing and fixing asphalt for ...