Sears Canada Inc

artiniron@bell.net from Simcoe
A. N.
1 review Simcoe, ON

Kenmore Water heater

Our Sears water heater (3 years old) stopped working. I called for a service call with the 800 number for Canadian service (which is in the Philippines). After 3 days they called me back and said they could not service the water heater due to our location. I had to pay for a independent company to come and tell me that it was a manufacturing defect and the heater is not repairable. I informed Sears, and it has been 3 weeks now and no one has returned my call. I call at least 3 times a week and can get NO satisfaction. Will 90 degree temperatures this has not been amusing. Three weeks and nothing yet. How sad and disturbing and unacceptable.