40 Ash Lake Court Halifax NS

Reviews for Bremner's Plumbing & Heating

Private User reviews Bedford, NS

Leaking water heater

Very courteous and professional company. I called in a panic and they came right away. They replaced the water heater and saved us from damage. The plumber explained what had happened and was very polite. Will recommend to everyone I know.

Private User reviews Halifax, NS

Clogged Pipes

Had an after hours emergency and the guys came over to fix it. The plumbers were super nice. I had a concern and spoke with the supervisor who was calmly able to listen to my concern and resolve the situation. I am a satisfied customer and would call them back!

Review has 1 previous version
Adam in Halifax
Adam in Halifax
1 review Halifax, NS

Awful service, terrible management. Clogged sewage.

We had a clogged sewage drain ended taking two men a combined 7 hours to complete it, they charged us for travel time which was not discussed until it was bill. The job cost $1000 and A WEEK LATER the issue came up again and they would not fix it rather we had to get another company to do the job. Never doing business with them again.

Thank you for your online review. We did have our Service Manager review the charges along with the valid reasons for the hours required by our plumbers on an overtime call. We are disappointed that you were dissatisfied with our service, however your review does not accurately reflect the nature of the plumbing issue you had nor does it address the access issues that the plumber faced trying to get to the problem.

Sierra from Bedford
Sierra from Bedford
2 reviews Bedford, NS

Plumbing renovation

Excellent service. Family has been using this company for generations. Reliable and professional. Highly recommend to everyone we know. Best plumbers in HRM and best service around. Wish they would put the jingle back on the radio

David from Bedford
David from Bedford
1 review Dartmouth, NS

Plumbing

Bremners is an awful company, they take you big time. Charged me 400 dollars for a half hour job. Do not hire them. Very bad company. Awful awful work, The customer service sucks

It is unfortunate that the customer was not happy with our services, however we were not able to resolve this dispute with the customer. This review does not include any information about the nature of the plumbing issue and therefore, does not accurately reflect on the abilities of our plumbers or our labour rates.

Matt Corkum in Timberlea
Matt Corkum in Timberlea
7 reviews TIMBERLEA, NS

Fixed Clogged Line

902-453-4800
40 Ash Lake Court
Halifax
NS

Though it was initially one of those "sometime in the afternoon" appointments, I was able to call and get a closer estimate of their arrival around noon that day.

The plumber who showed up was incredibly professional, personable, and excellent at his job. He cleared the clogged line, and then also looked at the drains and aerators in every sink.

After he was done, all the plumbing in my house was in top shape. Fantastic service. It comes with a fairly high cost, but considering this is the first plumber I have ever had to hire, I felt it was worth the cash.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Halifax?