Plumbing

705-939-6000
1316 County Rd 28
Fraserville
K0L 1V0

Not an emergency but called Doyle on Good Friday hoping to leave a message for Service on the weekend. As guaranteed, someone answered the phone and advised they had a plumber in our area. Within the hour Logan arrived. He was courteous, professional and had the job done in short order. The price was more than fair and we will recommend them highly. They are in our contacts now as a company to call.

Thank you so much It is always a pleasure hearing from happy customers. We look forward to working with you again.

Take care,
Doyle Plumbing

steve B in Fraserville
steve B in Fraserville
1 review Fraserville, ON

Nightmare

I called because my shower was leaking. after just shy of $900 it still leaks and their operation manager says that is because we did not want the shower fixed???? They quoted another $465 plus HST but then did not call me back to arrange service after 2 days of trying to get them to come back they said I would prefer if you went elsewhere. Stay away this place is a disaster

Musical162 in Cobourg
Musical162 in Cobourg
1 review Fraserville, ON

Saved Us From the Sewer

Justin and Andrew from Doyle Plumbing saved the day for us today..we had a major plumbing/sewage emergency, and they came within a couple of hours of our initial call. They were friendly, knowledgeable, clean, and the price was reasonable for the service required. We would totally hire them again and recommend them to anyone for their plumbing needs!!

Thank you, I'm glad we were able to resolve the issue. Please send us an email with your contact information and we would be happy to mail you a Tim Horton's gift card as a thank you. info@doyleplumbing.ca
Take Care.

TyNic
TyNic
1 review Blackstock, ON

Bathroom

My wife flushed her engagement ringstaryrd down the toilet. We called several companies to come help. Doyle was the first to arrive. They quickly removed the toilet and stuck a camera down the pipe. When they spotted the ring, Lance and Tom quickly started brainstorming what the next step would be. The final decision was to cut the pipe, push the ring, and catch it on the way down. It worked perfectly. Doyle Employees worked, fast, efficiently and respectfully. Thank you Doyle plumbing!

Thank you so much, I'm glad we could help.

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

service

I would like to thank Doyle for all the services that I have rec'd. From Logan and (Mike) sorry. and Greg and Josh, Ryan and Kelly, Chris for there prompt response to my very urgent matter regarding my basement flooding. The job was completed today, Tues. and incident occurred on Friday. What a great group of employees they have! So personable and friendly! I would recommend this company to anyone!!! Don't hesitate to call them. They'll answer the phone.

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how happy you were with the service you received. Please send us an email with your mailing address info@doyleplumbing.ca and we would be happy to mail you a $10 Tim Horton's card as a thank you from us. Have a great Canada Day.

Luce Smith in Renfrew
Luce Smith in Renfrew
1 review Renfrew, ON

Septic tank problems

Phoned your company thru your web site and called because of the positive comments . Having a toilet problem, not flushing... with my husband home from open heart surgery, this was surely a very urgent matter. The service we received from your firm was outstanding, from your office staff , to your technician, Dustin Macdonald, who arrived promptly, and assessed the problem within minutes! He got us as they say back on line for the day.. and returned the next day to install a new pipe to our system. We can't say enough of how professional and personalble Dustin is. All this was done with the temp below minus temp.. and he even brought me some firewood in.. thank you Dustin... Luce and Dave Smith

your technical service man, Dustin Macdonald

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, I'm glad we were able to help and your husband is recovering well. Take care and Happy Holidays.

Ginette Duplessis in Cobourg
Ginette Duplessis in Cobourg
1 review Cobourg, ON

Servic228.03ing the boiler

Mike came to service our boiler this morning and my husband and I were very satisfied with his efficiency and his pleasant manners.

He responded to our questions in a very articulate way, quite secure
in his knowledge.

Thank you for sending him to us.

Happy holidays to all your team and especially to Mike.

Sincerely yours,

Ginette Duplessis

Hi Ginette, Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how happy you were with Mike's service. Take care and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

brian @gail in Peterborough
B. .
1 review Peterborough, ON

installed a new gas line for kitchen stove

We just wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the service from your company that we received recently. Mike came and installed the gas line for our new gas range on Thursday December 8th. He was very professional and friendly. He answered any questions we had. This is the first gas range that we have purchased and he took the time to answer any questions we had. We found your rates reasonable and would recommend your company to anyone who needed your services. We would like to thank all

Thank you for your positive feedback, It is always a pleasure hearing the guys are doing a stellar job. Take care. Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling.

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Replace a toilet seat

Requested to replace a toilet seat. They removed the old one and brought a toilet seat as the one I purchased did not fit. They were friendly and clean. I would use their service again if the price was reasonable.

I'm glad you were happy with your service. Call us any time, take care. Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling.

Lynne in Courtice
Lynne in Courtice
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Pressure tank installation and removing regency gas stove

We would definitely recommend Doyle plumbing, they come when they say they will and do excellent work. Their prices were way better than other quotes we got and to remove the gas stove the gas pipe was in a crawl space so not easy to get to. They will always be our first choice when we need to call a plumbing company.

Hi Lynne, Thank you so much. It is always nice to hear that our customers are happy with our service. If you would like to send a quick email with your address we would be happy to mail you a 10$ Tim Hortons gift card as a thank you. info@doyleplumbing.ca. Take care.

More about Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

From Pickering to Bancroft, Doyle Plumbing, Heating and Cooling has achieved success through our hard work and honest service. We are here when you need us most with prompt 24 hour emergency service. When you call us, you will speak to an actual Doyle Plumbing employee, not an answering machine. We do more than plumbing, as we’ve expanded our operation with the addition of 4 skilled HVAC technicians.