Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

John from Canal Lake
John from Canal Lake
0 reviews Kirkfield, ON

Drain problem had the plug pulled

Our drain pipes continually allowed less water drain, until water was standing still. Alex/Nathan, part of Doyle's professional team, initially provided no change estimate, and then endured -15 degree weather, replaced all our old pipes to the stack and now we have water draining again - THANK YOU from both my wife and I, primarily myself as I wash the dishes - John and Yuliia, Canal Lake

Hi John, Happy to hear you have water flowing again and that you are satisfied with our service. I'm sure your wife appreciates you doing the dishes :) All the best to you both.

Dave
Dave
1 review Peterborough, ON

Great Service

I never write reviews however I recently experienced such outstanding service that I felt compelled to write. I own a number of rental properties
and late last night I received a call from a tenant that there was sewage on the basement floor. I called Doyle and within an hour Ryan had arrived, cleared the blockage and cleaned the whole area. Absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend Doyle for all your plumbing needs.
Dave.

Hi Dave, We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how happy you are with the service and that we were able to resolve the issue quickly. All the best to you and your family.

Delightful.david
Delightful.david

Modern gas boiler

Great job by Gary and the team at Doyle. My laundry/ furnace room looks bigger and dare I say - prettier. The magnet to remove the steel from the water is a cool touch.

Thank so much, so glad to hear you are happy with our service and it is pleasing to look at.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

BUYER BEWARE!!

My husband and I have been dealing with Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling since the spring for both plumbing and HVAC on a new home build. We have worked with multiple trades and companies during this build and have had issues with no one else’s work, except for Doyle. We’ve had too many issues to list in this review, so I will focus on the most recent. It took them three attempts and over a month just to properly install a tub, during which time they had to rip out drywall in our newly finished basement. They put the wrong valve in our master bathroom shower which will require us rip out more drywall in our brand-new master bedroom. The worst part of this whole process is the fact that they DO NOT CARE. They have no commitment to quality or customer service, and talking with several trades over this home build, they have a TERRIBLE reputation within the industry. Use Doyle at your own risk – they will over charge and underperform every time.

We apologize for the negative experience that you’ve had and as you are aware we are currently working with you to resolve the issues. After speaking with you directly today, we have come to a mutually agreed upon solution that you have indicated satisfies your needs. As with all of our customers, we value your business and when issues such as these arise, do our best to come to a positive resolution.

Private User reviews Baltimore, ON

Furnace and heating

Greg did a fantastic job assisting with the furnace, propane fireplaces and wireless heating needs. He called approximately half hour prior to arrival, was professional, and educated me on the various aspects of the systems that required setting up, cleaning and repair. Would recommend the service always!

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and letting us know how Greg did. Take care.

Pat Tanaka
Pat Tanaka
1 review Fraserville, ON

Furnace cleaning

Had Jake yesterday to clean furnace. It will need a new part which he explained thoroughly. He was very helpful. I live alone here since my husband passed and Jake recommended a service plan as a good idea for me. He explained each plan very well. In my position it is so nice to have someone be that helpful.

Hi Pat, Thank so much for the wonderful feedback it is great to hear that Jake took such good care and explained everything. Take care.

2 reviews Orono, ON

Replace water lines in basement

We requested a quote from Doyle Plumbing, and were very impressed with the prompt response. Work was scheduled for the following week. We live in a century home, so we had galvanized and copper pipes replaced with pex pipe. Work was completed in a timely manner, and Grant and Matt were an excellent team, and did an amazing job, we are thrilled with the results, and so happy to have made this investment in our home, by such a great company!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always a pleasure hearing from happy customers. Take care.

Private User reviews , ON

Great service

We called Doyle for advice on indoor air quality. My wife is a teacher and with her going back to school we were just interested in cleaning the air in our home. They came out and advised us on a few systems. We went with a whole home hepa filter with a UV light in our duct. You could smell the difference in a day and my allergies cleared right up. Very happy with the service. Wish I did this years ago.

Thank you so much for your positive feed back. Clean air is very important. I'm glad the the filter and UV light are working well. Take care.

Private User reviews Fraserville, ON

I recently found myself waking up to no heat. I called Doyle plumbing and was immediately greeted by a friendly voice. The dispatcher had a team of technicians in the area and were onsite within the hour.
I cant thank Nehemiah and Justin enough for there fast work bringing some warmth to an otherwise dreary day.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Nehemiah and Justin are great and we are glad they could get you heat again!

Private User reviews Fraserville, ON

Phenomenal & quick service

Labour day weekend and we had our entire family to our cottage and our pump quit.
Called Doyle & within a couple hours they were at our place and had the issue diagnosed & replaced our pump & had us back up and running again
Crisis adverted, Grant & his helper were great.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, I'm glad Grant and his assistant were able to get you up and running again. Take care.

More about Doyle Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

From Pickering to Bancroft, Doyle Plumbing, Heating and Cooling has achieved success through our hard work and honest service. We are here when you need us most with prompt 24 hour emergency service. When you call us, you will speak to an actual Doyle Plumbing employee, not an answering machine. ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Peterborough?