Pieszak Custom Cabinet

9-1236 38 Avenue NE Calgary AB T2E 6N2

Reviews for Pieszak Custom Cabinet

Daniel in Calgary
Daniel in Calgary

Two bathrooms and a walk-in closet

We hired Sam and his excellent team at Pieszak for a renovation that we were doing on our two upstairs bathrooms. We found out about them through Versatile Renovations, who I also recommend, and we couldn't be happier with how the entire project went. The final outcome is very beautifully built custom vanities, walk-in closet shelves, and a unique 'above john' storage on the wall for added storage.

Sam was very responsive in the planning stage to change requests on the design. I think I changed my mind at least 2-3 times before all the details were right, and each time he responded positively and quickly.

The installation was on time, very prompt, and very neat and tidy. This despite some material delays outside of his control (ask him about the Pietra panels, they are beautiful but I guess in high demand!).

I definitely recommend Pieszak, whether through a renovation, or just a cabinet project on its own!

(note some photos are from before, some from after, should be obvious which is which)

Thank you Daniel. The transformation in your house is amazing and it was a real pleasure working with you guys. Thank you for your flexibility, generosity and kindness. I hope we can be of help in the future and please let us know if you ever need anything from us.

Andrew Murray in Calgary
Andrew Murray in Calgary

Bathroom Vanities and Walk in Closet

Sam was one of the nicest contractors I have ever used. He was very understanding of our needs but offered great advice when it was needed. He is extremely professional and communicates well and we were always kept informed of progress. During installation his staff were extremely courteous and were respectful of our home.

The job was finished on time and there were no surprise. One minor issue we had post installation was immediately addressed to our satisfaction. We are very pleased with the final product.

I would highly recommended Sam and his team

Thank you Andrew! It was a real pleasure working on your project. Please let us know if there is every anything else you need from us!

More about Pieszak Custom Cabinet

Kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets and vanities, built-ins, closets, counter tops, wall beds and more. All custom cut and designed to fit your budget.
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Calgary?