Meubles Ottimo Furniture

Disgruntled  in Ottawa
Disgruntled in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Jaymar sofa

Purchased Upgraded leather sofa, made by Jaymar. Mechanism doesn’t work very poorly made. The stain on the leather comes off wiping it with a damp cloth. Cheap quality Big Price.

Jane in Montreal
Jane in Montreal
3 reviews Dollard Des Ormeaux,

coffee table

I needed a coffee table for my family room and fast! So after looking for something to go with my simple furniture, I stopped by at Ottimo and was helped to find something that suited my needs. The owner was open to negotiating and I feel like I got a good price out of it. He also let me think about the deal over night before making my final decision.

Kal the renovator

514-684-2998
2160 Rte Transcanadienne
Dorval
QC

There are many different types of furniture here. There is something for everyone. I would recommend it for people with more classic taste though. You should note that I ended up negotiating a good discount on my purchase.