Wizard Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Reviews for Wizard Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Harry in Burlington
Harry in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great company to work with!

We have used Wizard Carpet and Rug cleaning at least 3 times in the last 15 years. Ian does a first class, efficient, professional job every time he has come into the house. We would highly recommend him to anyone needing their carpets cleaned.

CARL WENDORF in Mississauga
CARL WENDORF in Mississauga

CLEAN ALL CARPETS,RUGS & TILES ETC.MAIN FLOOR & BASEMENT

A totally rewarding experience from start to finish with both initial contact with Fran by phone to actual cleaning by Ian the owner using the Big Truck. Their friendly approach & desire to please was outstanding.
If you would like a professional job done at reasonable cost based on scope of project go with Wizard. You will not be dissapointed.

LYNN TAYLOR from Burlington
LYNN TAYLOR from Burlington

CARPET CLEANING

I have used a number of local carpet cleaning companies over the years, but we had never been completely satisfied until WIZARD CARPET had been recommended. They were able to remove stains the other companies said were permanent. From the lady who took our phone call, to the men who came to clean our carpets, I can only say they were extremely professional and easy to deal with. Our carpets dried quickly and cleaner than I had ever seen them. My husband is a contractor and does not recommend companies to his clients unless he has complete confidence in their work, he now only recommends Wizard Carpet Cleaning.

geri from Oakville
geri from Oakville

carpets & grout cleaning

our carpets were filthy after a large renovation to our lower level. We were so pleased with the quality work they did that we got them to clean our grout & tiles in the main bathroom while the rugs were drying.

Francine Nelson from Burlington
Francine Nelson from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Carpet, rug and tile cleaning

I would like to take this opportunity to say "Thank You" for the excellent service Wizard provided us at our home!

Your response to my request for estimates on carpet and upholstery cleaning on short notice was swift.

The owner himself came by and measured as well as taking the time to explain their sophisticated cleaning technique using "The Big Truck"!

Please thank J for me for the wonderful job he did. His timing was punctual, he was very professional and it was a pleasure having him in my home. Wow I was amazed at how quickly my carpets dried!

Overall my experience with Wizard was professional and friendly from start to spotless finish. I will highly recommend Wizard to all my friends and anyone who asks for the "BEST".

Keep up the excellent work!

Francine Nelson

Cindy from Burlington
Cindy from Burlington

Carpet Cleaning

I was referred by a local carpet store and was told they was the best. I called and booked a time to have my carpets cleaned. The lady who answered the phone was very friendly and answered all my questions. The young man that came to do the cleaning was friendly and did a wonderful job. The carpets look like new and they dried in an hour and a half. I will for sure use them again!

Steve Brodie from Hamilton
Steve Brodie from Hamilton

Carpet Cleaning

I had my broadloom cleaned by this company using their powerful truck system. Later that night, I noticed 2 large dark stains that seemed to surface after the cleaning. The owner (Ian) returned to have a look, and within seconds, advised that one area looked like spilled wax and the other area was some other kind of spill. There was no attempt to try and resolve the problem whatsoever.
I clearly explained that we rarely light candles and have NEVER had a candle in the area he claimed was wax. I also explained that Jamie, the technician, who is very thorough would have mentioned these 2 large stains had he not been able to remove them.
The owner, despite having his equipment here, told me that I was stuck with the stains and left. He claimed that if they were removable, they would have come out with the initial cleaning.
Two days later, I easily removed the stains using a Bissell Little Green Machine and hot water.
REVIEW UPDATE (June 2014) ...
For some reason, my VISA transaction from the end of February was not put through until June (over 3 months!)
We thought we were being double billed. Upon further investigation, we confirmed (for some reason) Wizard Carpet & Rug Cleaning just held on to it for over 3 months.

Stella, Oakville
Stella, Oakville

Tile & Grout Cleaning and Carpet Cleaning

We had Wizard Carpet into our home cleaning our carpets and Tile and Grout. They had the most amazing Technician named Jamie come to my home; a real gentleman! I felt like I had all new tiles laid in my home - I am so happy I chose the Wizard. I was happy to pay the money for great customer service everyone provided from start to finish and for not having to scrub on my knees for many hours on end. I would recommend anyone to them (and have).

miss muffet in TO
miss muffet in TO

carpetclaner

The carpet cleaner was very friendly, helpful and reliable. He came in the morning and he worked very quickly and promptly. I would recommend this company to everyone. Wizard did a wonderful job!