Granite Direct Inc

Carla Davidson in Grande Prairie
Carla Davidson in Grande Prairie
2 reviews Grande Prairie, AB

Kitchen renovation

Granite direct replaced our cabinets, tile, and countertops. They were on time, the work was good quality, and I was really happy with the customer service. There were a few snags getting things finished, but I was always updated on delivery times and everyone showed up when they were scheduled, and did great work. This was our third reno project, and by far the smoothest.

ni_chris
ni_chris

Quartz Countertop Install

Granite Direct delivered a decent looking final product. Unfortunately, they have a massive scheduling issue. They ask for 100% payment up front and then take their sweet time finishing the work. Their sub contractors who do tiling work and cutting of the quartz slabs are poor and do not know how to stick to a schedule. I had to constantly call the owner for an update for the install because they could never stick to a timeline. It was a frustrating experience so I would not hire them again.

MB
MB

Kitchen counters and two bathroom vanities with sinks and faucets

Quality is good when it was done. The work was promised within two to three weeks and was almost 3 months late. I think I heard every excuse a contractor could come up with!

We thank you for your patience with the unforeseen delays. We are so pleased you're happy with the end result!

Kenton
Kenton

Counters for kitchen, bar and laundry.

The work was subpar at best. Julie West was good to deal with but, like I told her, the quality of work and product was bad. During install they damaged walls, did not clean up the edges and were irritated when I required them to come back to fix the issues. Final sanding of mud on the walls was not done, I was asked to do it so they didn't have to come back and marks on the edge of counters were not repaired by the vendor.

Also, had a disagreement with the owner when I would only pay 50% until the product was installed. I explained that I would never pay for 100% of any product until install was completed - otherwise I have no recourse if it is not done properly.

Overall,

Petronella
Petronella

Kitchen counters replaced.

Replaced granite counters with quartz counters. A 50% deposit was required when I signed the contract; the remaining 50% was required BEFORE demolition could commence which I reluctantly paid but felt was unacceptable. Communication was sorely lacking throughout the process. The end result is satisfactory although the damage done to my brand new dishwasher handle has never been resolved to my satisfaction. I was offered the cost of the handle and told to source and install the part myself. I declined and asked for Granite Direct to get the part and arrange to have it installed. That was more than 7 months ago and I have not heard from them since. I would not recommend them.

We greatly appreciate your feedback, thank you

KOLD
KOLD
1 review Red Deer, AB

Countertops and installation of sink

Countertops and installation of sink. The work completed was high-quality. We received a lot of compliments on it. However timing for work was poor. We scheduled for morning and workers did not show up until 5 PM in the evening. You could tell that they were exhausted and in a hurry to get done. We had to delay the plumber until next day in order to avoid overtime.

We do strive to meet appropriate time lines in keeping with other trades, sincere apologies for the inconvenience with the plumbing. Thank you for being so accommodating. Thrilled that you love your counter tops! Thank you for the review.

chuckpeffers
chuckpeffers

Complete lower floor renovations

Kitchen, bathroom , lower level of house , floors counter tops to new Quartz tops new sinks kitchen bathroom

Thank you Peffer family! We hope you enjoy your Quartz.

Tami
Tami

Bathroom renovation

The bathroom final product is Fine some messy unfinished items. The overall project took forever due to the stone cutter having a broken machine. Sales safe/painter extremely rude( yes she was one and the same). All issues I.e. shower door hitting toilet needed to pointed out., although they were fixed once told it was unexceptablee. Sub-trades were very nice Renovating my kitchen now. Needless to say I have a new contractor. So far so good

wendy.wright1
wendy.wright1

quartzite kitchen counter top

a beautiful counter top with waterfall the sales rep racheal in red deer went beyound to make sure things were perfect the installers did a perfect job and fast i shopped around i believe i got the best price and quality in alberta

marita.lazaro
marita.lazaro
1 review Red Deer, AB

Kitchen and bathrooms granite countertops

The granites were beautifully cut and installed. Staff of Granite Direct were friendly and helpful.

Was wonderful to work with you both! Thank you Marita. You chose a beautiful stone that I hope you enjoy for many years to come.

More about Granite Direct Inc

With our Head Office in Calgary, Alberta, Granite Direct Inc. continues to expand throughout Canada since its inception in the fall of 2003. With offices in Calgary, Edmonton and Red Deer. Granite Direct continues to be in high demand as one of the the Highest Quality and Lowest Price granite countertop suppliers in Canada.
***

Our Unique business model allows us to “Cut Out the Middleman” and pass those savings onto our customers.
At Granite Direct, we purchase slabs directly from our overseas suppliers; We have access to tens of thousands of slabs from which we select only the top quality stone for our own production.
***

We then do final fabrication in our own overseas factory, which significantly reduces labor costs – these savings are then passed on to our customers.
With Financing Available, there’s never been a better time to take advantage of the #1 upgrade to your home.
***

At Granite Direct, our goal is to make sure that you get the granite counter top and cabinets in your kitchen or bathroom that you’ve always wanted – at a price you can afford.
***

To make your experience as smooth as possible, our three showrooms have knowledgeable staff who can help you choose the best granite for your renovation. Our showroom staff can also help you choose the best sinks and vanities for your project. If you’re renovating a kitchen, you can save even more money by getting your cabinets through Granite Direct as well.
***

For more information, please visit a showroom or contact us.
Calgary 403-242-7633