Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Roberge Doors & Windows

Customer1970 in Gloucester
Customer1970 in Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

Roberge doors and windows - what a mistake

We had three older windows replaced by Roberge 5 years ago and were very satisfied with the initial result. 1 year in, the film between the glass in 2 panes starting getting unglued, leaving very visible bubbles inside the panes. We had to pay 120$ service fee to get those replaced. A bit over 4 years later now and 6/9 panes have failed, one after the other at the cost of 120$ per "service call". It takes a lot of haggling for them to call back. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

1 review Gatineau, QC

never pay for instalation
they charge $3 500 for 3H30
$1000/ hour
simply crazy
Even a layer does not charge this price
buy the Windows only
take care of the sales rep
He push you to pay for it to make more money

Dee
Dee
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replacing Thermal Panes

In 2004, I replaced almost all windows in my house, frames and windows which cost me over $20,000. Back then, we already had install issues amongst other lots of little issues. This is not the problem but only the prelude to today. Fast forward, 13 years later, we now have windows that are failing...I quickly find out that the windows are guaranteed for 20 yrs but the Argon only 10yrs. The representative, Patrick, came to the house quickly enough (within 2 days) and explained to me that today, the Argon is guaranteed for 20 but only if you replace the whole window and 10 years again if only the thermal pane?? It is their product to start with so this is a head scratcher!! He told me he would give me a quote within a week....that was in March, we are now in May. I called the store twice in that time frame with no action on their part. Do not do business with Roberge (specifically in Gatineau). They do not back their own product and they don't even call you back. I am getting my thermals changed by another company....I just hope the whole window makes it to 20 years because I am sure Roberge will find a way to not honour the 20 yr warranty if thermals are changed by another company to no fault of my own.....I am their client and asked them first to change them with no response.

Brian Nugent from Ottawa
Brian Nugent from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

windows and doors

About 3 years ago now, we researched various companies to supply and install new windows and doors into our home. After several fact finding and referrals, we got it down to the final 2 and ended up going with Roberge Dorrs and windows on Industrial Road in Ottawa. The main reason other than pricing was the salesman. He knew his stuff and he was very helpful, and trustworthy. His name was Michel. We had an issue after the purchase and they were there to help us out. Very good service, excellent choice of product and the pricing was very very competitive. I would recommend Roberge to friends and family. They did a great job and it only took them 2 days to install all our new windows and doors.

VCAD in Nepean

573, boulevard Maloney Est
Gatineau
QC
J8P 1E9

Roberge are very friendly and provide good customer service. We did window replacement 8 yrs ago and followed up with Patio door and Entrance Door replacement a few year later. Every installation was done well. over the last year we noticed some fogging in some of our windows and after a visit from the sales person it was determined that he window lot had issues and all windows are being replaced under warranty.

Too bad for the manufacturers defect but Great Warranty and customer service.

Diana in Orleans
Diana in Orleans
2 reviews ORL, ON

windows and patio door

we had all our windows and patio door installed with this company.the service at the time was very good but after a year and a half the chaulking around the windows had cracked and pulled away.didn't get and help from the company to fix this.had to do it myself

mike in Vanier
mike in Vanier
2 reviews VANIER, ON

They replaced our windows

They were always on time and didnt switch the dates of any appointments, I would have appreciated it if they had told me to put frosted windows in the bathroom i had to buy filming afterwards. Unfortunately he didnt put the shop vac together properly and it ended up going EVERYWHERE.