Mayflower Oriental Arts

Reviews for Mayflower Oriental Arts

bargainhunter from Toronto
bargainhunter from Toronto

Decorations

One of my friends recommended this store as being a treasure cover with numerous precious art pieces and furniture that are great for home decorations. There piece are extremely unique and the price is worth. The staff there is extremely nice and helpful.

Jackie in Mississauga
Jackie in Mississauga
2 reviews St. John's, NL

decorating house

This store has moved to a new location and I had been following since they were in Mississauga Chinese Center. I believe most people do not know where they have moved to so here is the FYI:
Since I'm old customer, I was given the new location with the website.
A few years back, I just wandered into the store looking for Chinese Asian style of decoration as Christmas gift for my boss. From there onwards, I had been getting my Christmas gifts for my family, friends and co-workers from there. Plus I also decorated my home with the furnitures available like vases, screens, wall panels.
Owners were great and they tried their best to get what you want.