Keswick Home Hardware

philhutchings from Keswick
philhutchings from Keswick
1 review Georgina, ON

Bathroom Vanity

Bought toilets and a bathroom vanity from this store. Quality and price is better than any of their larger competitors. I recommend checking out a local home hardware for all your hardware/reno needs they are good value for your money. More often than not I find myself buying all my tools and home products here as they are affordable and generally better quality than the big box stores plus the staff are accessible and able to answer your questions.

Sarah Stevejs0j in Keswick
Sarah Stevejs0j in Keswick
4 reviews KESWICK, ON

Purchased tile flooring for bathroom

Went into the Keswick home hardware to purchase bonavista tile to cover the floor in my master bathroom. There was a salesman there who helped me pick out my tile to match the wall colors. He was extremely friendly and suggested other products I might need for doing my tiles, such as floor tile adhesive. He helped carry my stuff to the cash register where I was cashed out by another friendly staff member.

Paul in Keswick
Paul in Keswick
2 reviews Keswick, ON

General hardware and home repairs

New store is neat and clean, and well alid out. Staff is friendly and great you when you come into the store, and ask if you need help if they see you walking around searching. Competitive prices.