Recreation World

Review for Recreation World

Baroni
Baroni

New pool table

From walking into the store, there was a HUGE selection. Wasn't sure what to do but knew what my budget was. James was a font of all knowledge, didn't know I could actually build my table from scratch for that budget!!
Delivery and installation guys/girl were really nice, super polite and got my pool table up and running quickly. Gave good maintenance advice and I have an amazing full size pool table in my basement! Love it!!

More about Recreation World

Our family owned business is near 60 years in the billiard business. We retail and wholesale north American brand pool tables, games tables and game room furniture. If you can imagine it - we can deliver it !