Weed Man - Hamilton

Reviews for Weed Man - Hamilton

Weedly in Hamilton
Weedly in Hamilton

Calling

I told them my husband and myself enjoy gardening etc and won’t be needing their service when they called us. After repeatedly turning down their various reasons as to why I needed their service, they asked to speak to my husband!!! As if the “little lady” couldn’t decide such important household decisions. They said they would call back when my husband was home, I told them that was unnecessary and I had made up my mind, to which they said that they would call him anyway and hung up on me. Suffice it to say, I blocked their number. 9055612259. They have called 52 times in the past week! Have done no business with them and yet so unprofessional. Thankfully this cost me $0.00.

lawn care, weed control

Many of the same complaints mentioned already I could repeat.... Missed appointments, incomplete treatments, empty promises....
My lawn is worse than it started with copious weeds and even bare patches that were not there prior to treatment.
I Abbey tried to reason with them to no avail.

Thanks for leaving a comment and sharing your concerns with us. We are happy to try to help you and resolve this issue.
We’re sorry your lawn care program didn’t give you the results you wanted. We understand certain weeds can be very difficult to get rid of, so that’s why we offer unlimited free treatments until the weeds are gone. It is hard to say exactly what might have happened without more details of the number of applications we provided and the services you requested.
We encourage you to reach out to us so we can take a look at your account and see what we can do to give you better results in the future. Please contact our Customer Service Manager Steve at 866-989-0399 or email us at [email protected]
Thanks again for reaching out,
Your Weed Man Hamilton Team

christine from Hamilton
christine from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Weed Control

Guaranteed Service....promised but ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!! Two years ago the company promised to rid our lawn of the weeds, but they got worse! I called and asked for my money back, as the results were guaranteed, but not true. It was simply the sales persons "line".This year they promised to come weekly and deal with the weeds but to no avail. I now have to rip up my entire lawn. This company has cost me triple the original quotation.I recommend you never use this company!!!

Hello Christine,

We appreciate the feedback you’ve provided. Customer service is a top priority so resolving the issues for you is important to us.

We do guarantee that we will treat your lawn like our own and provide as many weed control treatments as you would like to rid the lawn of weeds. We also suggest additional services we think could assist in improving your lawn.

There are always a large number of factors at play with lawn care (weather, cultural practices, current state of the lawn) and each lawn reacts differently to treatments. Because of this, it would not be fair for us to guarantee or promise a refund of payment if desired results don't happen.

If you still have concerns or questions, we would love to chat and see what can be done to help. Please give Customer Service Manager Steve a call at 866-989-0399 or email us at [email protected] and we would be happy to look at your account with you.

Thanks again for reaching out.
Your Weed Man Hamilton Team

kevin arding from London
kevin arding from London
1 review London, ON

lawn care

I would not recommend this company for controlling weeds. Every time I call they say they are gunna send a manager out to look at the problem. After two years I still havent seen a manager and now my lawn is overtaken with weeds

Terry from Carlisle
Terry from Carlisle
1 review Carlisle, ON

weed /fertilizer service

Save your money and your time ,the only thing that is important to The Weedman is separating you from your money ,my lawn was a disaster and full of weeds ,this is after their so called fertilizer/weed control program ....I finally took matters into my own hands and did my lawn care the old fashioned way ,bought a sprayer and fertilizer
spreader and did it myself .....Voila! no weeds and a lush green healthy lawn within 2 weeks .......so what were they applying to my lawn .....a diluted mixture of nothing ? Good riddance to the weedman

Greg Hopkins from London
Greg Hopkins from London
2 reviews London, ON

2013 Lawn Care

Awful, weeds not controlled, constant follow ups to get them to come back and spray again...pain to discontinue service. Had more success spraying my self with Weed be gone and cheaper.

Model is to get you on a contract and keep the billable services coming!

Gave them a try but AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

I am sorry to hear about the poor results you suggested you had this year with Weed Man and I would suggest having a manager go take a look at your lawn to resolve this concern. I am unable to assist you as this is a different franchise. Please contact you local franchise to assist you immediately.

Michelle from Hamilton

905-561-2259
Hamilton/Dundas/Ancaster
Hamilton
L9H3P8

Bought Weed Man services in the hopes of making my life easier, in fact it has been nothing but aggravation and disappointment.
First service they provided-fertilizing burnt over 80% of my grass. After almost 3 weeks, numerous phone calls and 2 attempts to fix it, my lawn finally looks almost as good as it did BEFORE they came. To top it off, I asked for a full refund and only received the refund for services they didn't provide. Apparently I am supposed to pay for them to burn my lawn.... called to speak to a manager and was not put through to one despite asking 3 times. Probably the worst customer service I have ever seen, Hope this stops even one person from purchasing their services.

Susan from Hamilton
Susan from Hamilton

Weedman

Very annoying and rude sales people. Students and sales people used deceptive practices. Once you are on their list, they will NOT stop calling you, no matter what you say, or how often you demand to have your name taken off the list.

Evan in Binbrook
Evan in Binbrook
3 reviews BINBROOK, ON

Lawn and Weed

We decided to give Weed Man a try when they showed up at our door Winter of 2012. After 4-5 months of their service, we noticed absolutely NO difference in our lawn. We were still getting weeds.

Then the calls started! They would call 2 times a week offering more services, telling us we have grubs and they're killing our lawn (we had no grubs), it got to the point we were blocking their calls.

When it came to canceling the service, it took 5 calls and a letter copied to the Better Business Bureau for them to cancel our service. Every time we called, we would get a call in a day or two saying they will begin the following years service and they had NO record of cancelation.

I will never trust this company again.

michael in Niagara on the lake
michael in Niagara on the lake
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

0 results after over a month

I spent a bunch of money after a promise that\I would have a plush green lawn and I would see results after a month. All I have is a yard full of weeds and I mean full. They applied one treatment 2 weeks ago and said they would come back within 5 days to do another, no one has shown up and I have so many weeds it's laughable. There marketing dept called numerous times trying to push some extra product on me and basically trying to add it to my acct without asking. After I said no, and complained why would i spend more money when I have no results in the first place and i have so many weeds, the guy said if you buy this he will guarantee to make sure my weed issue gets resolved. I freaked and asked what did i pay all that money for in the first place... very very disappointed. Only reason i give a 1 is because the customer service people are nice

I am sorry to hear about your concerns. I am unable to assist you in these concerns as it is a different Weed Man office that maintains your lawn. Please contact them to address your cocerns and they will be able to assist you A.S.A.P.

Steve Stronge