Totem Appliance Parts & Service

Appliance Retailers
1-2215 27 Avenue NE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Calgary  >  Totem Appliance Parts & Service

Reviews for Totem Appliance Parts & Service

Geoffrey in Calgary
Geoffrey in Calgary

Best Service Call In my Lifetime!

In all the years I have had service calls I have never had such an excellent person as I did the other day(Dec 19/2017). Ernesto listened intently to the problem I experienced with my brand new washing machine and looked over the recorded information I had prepared.

He then explained why these new machines will "walk" on hard, smooth vinyl floors. Then set up the machine to watch it do just that. He then fixed that problem so he could go on to the next.

In a very polite and professional manor he educated me on how the new machines deal with detergents. Also why my initial experience with the wash cycle does not have to happen anymore.

Ernesto is a service technician, who also has excellent personal skills and certainly better sales skills than most sales representatives I have come across.

It was a pleasure having him in my home. Also the load of laundry he asked me to try out while he was there in a short cycle worked perfectly well in the longer cycle.

Thanks.

Jim in Cochrane
Jim in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Repair of Recalled Samsung Top Load Washing Machine

Totem Appliance Repair have given us excellent service in repairing our above mentioned washing machine. They have been prompt and came to repair our washing machine as quickly as they could get parts. Curtis is extremely knowledgeable and diagnosed and fixed a washing machine that had lots of problems.

Bruce from Calgary
Bruce from Calgary

Appliance Install

Sub Zero installed our AC and built in BBQ and are currently looking at new kitchen appliances. We have been satisfied with the service we received up till now and trust that it will continue.

Crystal Yao in Calgary
Crystal Yao in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

replace control panel of microwave

My OTR panasonic microwave won't respond when using the touch panel. Found out that Totem appliance does the service for panasonic and gave them a call. The service tech came out and found out it was a defective touch panel, he ordered it and came in again to install. Overall the install was clean and efficient. Highly recommend.