Totem Appliance Parts & Service

Reviews for Totem Appliance Parts & Service

jkbush2020 in Calgary
jkbush2020 in Calgary

Samsung Microwave repair

Requested warranty service for microwave not working in May 2018. Essentially glass plate not fitting into turning mechanism so did not appear to be rotating. Technician looked at placement and said plate was sitting correctly and no repair needed. He watched a cup.of water for 30 seconds and signed off that there was no problem. Microwave did not work properly and after looking at other samples of same model- owner recontacted Samsung for another service call as there seemed to be a problem with the actual turning mechanism. Thank you to the retailer for assistance but Totem was unprepared to consider that the technician might have overlooked the actual problem fast forward to Novemer 21- finally a new service provider came and looked - replaced one part and problem solved. Totem needs to understand that sometimes the customer is right. Will not be using this company for service.

Geoffrey in Calgary
Geoffrey in Calgary

Best Service Call In my Lifetime!

In all the years I have had service calls I have never had such an excellent person as I did the other day(Dec 19/2017). Ernesto listened intently to the problem I experienced with my brand new washing machine and looked over the recorded information I had prepared.

He then explained why these new machines will "walk" on hard, smooth vinyl floors. Then set up the machine to watch it do just that. He then fixed that problem so he could go on to the next.

In a very polite and professional manor he educated me on how the new machines deal with detergents. Also why my initial experience with the wash cycle does not have to happen anymore.

Ernesto is a service technician, who also has excellent personal skills and certainly better sales skills than most sales representatives I have come across.

It was a pleasure having him in my home. Also the load of laundry he asked me to try out while he was there in a short cycle worked perfectly well in the longer cycle.

Thanks.

Jim in Cochrane
Jim in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Repair of Recalled Samsung Top Load Washing Machine

Totem Appliance Repair have given us excellent service in repairing our above mentioned washing machine. They have been prompt and came to repair our washing machine as quickly as they could get parts. Curtis is extremely knowledgeable and diagnosed and fixed a washing machine that had lots of problems.

Bruce from Calgary
Bruce from Calgary

Appliance Install

Sub Zero installed our AC and built in BBQ and are currently looking at new kitchen appliances. We have been satisfied with the service we received up till now and trust that it will continue.

Crystal Yao in Calgary
Crystal Yao in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

replace control panel of microwave

My OTR panasonic microwave won't respond when using the touch panel. Found out that Totem appliance does the service for panasonic and gave them a call. The service tech came out and found out it was a defective touch panel, he ordered it and came in again to install. Overall the install was clean and efficient. Highly recommend.