Terron Appliance Service

maxrosiemuskoka
maxrosiemuskoka
2 reviews Utterson, ON

Appliance Repair

Ron is a good appliance repair person.
My husband and I have apartments and had a standing arrangement with our tenants that if they needed service they could call Terron Appliances directly and he would bill us. Unfortunately we had a tennant who would call him every time she wanted to use the self-clean feature of the oven because she kept forgetting how to do it and Ron kept going out and billing us for the time. Now if a tennant has a problem, I call Terron, go to the apartment with him and if it's how to use the oven I write down the information, give a copy to the tennant and store my copy on the computer for easy access, that way no-one can take advantage of us.