M C Kitchen Industrial Ltd

501 Alden Road Markham ON L3R 3L4
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Unionville  >  M C Kitchen Industrial Ltd

Reviews for M C Kitchen Industrial Ltd

Kitchen, Built-in Shelving & Bathroom Vanities

We had a great experience with this company. Richard was very responsive and great to work with. We were working with tight timelines and they worked hard to deliver everything on time. Excellent pricing.

scootercl in Vaughan, Ontario CANADA L4L8T2
scootercl in Vaughan, Ontario CANADA L4L8T2
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Kitchen and mud room

Our experience started off great. Until installation . There was many damages to cupboard , Richard was great to fix but very poor quality. Installers were very rude. I have been waiting for 3 months for shelves and repairs with no call back. My kitchen is 3 months old and already cracking. Very unhappy with service. I have left it up to Richard how he was going to deal with this and still waiting.

mdyho
mdyho

Kitchen Reno

We went to MC kitchen based on friend’s referral and we were extremely happy we went to them. Edwin was our consultant who was very patient and knowledgeable. He recommended that we remove the bulk head and have the cabinet to the ceiling which we did and very glad he made that suggestion. The pricing was the best for the quality we got, he didn’t give us the run around with the pricing like the other companies we went to, they would set the price really high and hope that we would bargain with them, in which even with the discount they offered still didn’t match MC Kitchen’s. The work quality was great, the contractor ensure the kept the house clean as possible, and when the work was finished they ensure all work area was cleared. They were very meticulous with the finish quality. Overall we were very happy with the service and the craftsman ship of MC Kitchen definitely will use them again and would recommend them to anyone.

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Kitchen cabinets

We dealt with Edwin, who was very nice gentleman. He was very patient in helping with our selections and explaining the difference between solid wood and MDF. We went to the showroom several times before finalizing our cabinet and door handle selections. He then came to our house to make the final measurements and also provided a sample door for us to see how it would look against the wall paint, floor tiles and lighting in our kitchen. Since we gutted our kitchen, he also provided the measurements to our contractor so that he would know where to install the plumbing. Once Edwin's crew installed the cabinets, we found a few issues with the installation (e.g., nail holes showing, cabinets not lining up, visible edges in the crown moulding), but he had someone come back to fix things to our liking. All in all, we had a great experience with Edwin and MC Kitchen.

Kris in North york
Kris in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen

Richard, the President of MC Kitchen was excellent. He was very thorough and suggested great ideas for our new kitchen design. He promised, delivered, and installed our new kitchen less than 5 weeks. I was also happy with his installers as they worked hard to install my new cabinetry. Richard also called me during the day when his installers were at my home for any feedback from me. As a result of my kitchen, friends and family have also used MC Kitchen for their homes. I highly recommend Richard for his reasonable pricing, reliability, and great quality!!

KAR in Markham
KAR in Markham
4 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Kitchenette cabinet and shelves

My neighbour who bought his basement kitchen cabinets from M.C. Kitchen gave a very good reference on this store. I dealt with Edwin who's been very helpful and professional. I shopped around quite extensively and found that their quote is extremely fair. I had a very tight budget and Edwin was able to design something that meets our requirements and budget. We're very pleased with them and are looking to buy more cabinet from M.C. for the next project.
No more shopping around the second time.

robbie
robbie

kitchen, bathroom, stairs, painting, halls

They are the best and let me tell you why. First of all, they are reasonable in their prices. Second of all, if you are not happy with anything they do, they will fix it. Third, they are wonderful to work with. Joseph is such a lovely person and I can say this after 2 years of working with him on various projects. My last project I could not wait for them because I was in a hurry. What a regret. I have overpaid and put up with agressive, rude individuals whom I am sure will not make good on their 1 year warranty. MC Kitchen will make good on their warranty and go the extra mile for you. They are great and that is why they are busy.

Reema K in Scarborough
Reema K in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Complete kitchen renovation and Bathroom

Ken from MC Kitchen was very helpful and met all our expectations. A family business including the contractor. Even when we weren't satisfied with one of our options, they took the cabinet back and made the alterations. Very friendly and supportive.

DTA35
DTA35
2 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Ordered kitchen cabinets and had them installed by MC Kitchens. The workmanship was good and installation fast.

The contractor arrived when they agreed and the cabinets were ready on time.

Worth checking out.

Sarah from Richmond Hill
Sarah from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Remodel

Joseph and his team are AMAZING! They were able to translate our ideas into a dream kitchen! Great products backed by exceptional service!! Would most certainly recommend Thank you very much MC Kitchens.