T N G Appliance Centre

Reviews for T N G Appliance Centre

Ed from Oakville
Ed from Oakville

Fridge "repair"

Worst company we've ever dealt with!! We have an Electrolux ICON fridge and these guys were recommended by Electrolux for repairs. First technician they sent had no clue what was wrong with our fridge and said they have to call Electrolux to get a diagnosis (still charged us $100 just to come out). Recommended that the main board panel has to be replaced, which was$834.54 just for the part. Fridge still did not work. After months of misdiagnosis, they sent in their "expert" technician and he recommended that the main board panel be replaced AGAIN! Unfortunately, since the 90 day warranty on the part has expired, we would have to pay for both part & labor a second time. Neither TNG or Electrolux is taking any ownership or responsibility. After spending $1200 with TNG, our fridge is still broken. Stay away!!!!

Danny in Riverdale
Danny in Riverdale

Fridge "repair"

TNG Appliance - Horrendous - stay away.

Their "repairman" (I use that term loosely) not only failed to fix my fridge, but made it worse. I then called the head office daily for three or four consecutive days to get him to return, and each day was assured he would call "tomorrow". When I finally got their attention that he wasn't calling me, I was first told it was my fault for alerting them to this fact in the afternoon (and not the morning), then told I was making up the fact that I hadn't been called. Nevertheless, I was again assured the repairman would call tomorrow, and again he didn't.

I then sent two emails to three different people over the span of two weeks, each of which was ignored. Of course, the repairman still hadn't called.

I then spoke to another customer service rep who assured me she would get to the bottom of it right away. That was 10 days ago...I'm still waiting for the call, about a month after my problems started. I will be calling another repair service to now actually fix my fridge.