Totem Building Supplies

abe in Calgary
abe in Calgary
8 reviews CALGARY, AB

Home reno

I went to Totem for the renovation I was doing on my home. The service I received was incredible and the staff helped me out with all the concern and questions I had. I recommend totem for all your renovation needs.

Bathroom Development

The staff at Totem are without a doubt friendly and above all knowledgeable. I felt like I had a personal shopper with me who was able to direct me to the right products and make informed decisions on the items I needed for my bathroom. The entire shopping trip was productive and the prices were right.

Hi Corinne
Wow thanks very much, we try very hard to be the local destination of choice , Through our high level of customer service that will not lessen during or after the changes happening at our store
Jason

Janis
Janis
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

24' x 12' deck

After tearing out a 20 year old deck we decided on replacing it with a cedar deck with a rod iron railing. We walked in to Totem with a rough drawing and dimensions and the guys at the package desk were outstanding. The deck package arrived when we order it, the wood was in great condition and any pieces that were missing were given to us with no question. LOVE our new deck and the customer service was outstanding. THANKS TOTEM!

Thanks Janis
We are the package people and we appreciate your Business
Jason

Rachel in Calgary
Rachel in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Kitchen counter tops

We bought kitchen counter top from Totem and had them arrange the installation. Everything was great! I'm very happy with the service and the cost. From the time we purchased, measurements and installation was done, it all happened in 3 weeks and that right before Christmas. Thanks!

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Deck and railing

Great experience. Very knowledgable staff got me the best deal and ordered everything I needed in for me. They even helped me order products that specific store didn't carry. We've gone back since and they're always very helpful!

Building a fence

These guys are great. They helped us figure out the fence and materials we needed to get the job done. They even took back the materials that we didn't need. We come here for all of our building/planning projects.

Erin Leitch in Calgary
Erin Leitch in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

I was looking for lawn equipment

I had just moved into a house from my parents condo and was looking for some reliable easy to use lawn equipment. The staff at Totem were knowledgable, friendly and great for helping me find equipment that was appropriate for me. I also love the popcorn there!

Ashley  in Calgary
Ashley in Calgary
7 reviews CALGARY, AB

Tiling the backsplash in our kitchen

Our kitchen did not have a back splash and as a result mold was starting to grow around our sink. We have never tilied before, but wanted to do it ourselves to save money. We bought the cheapest tile we could find and some other things we needed as well. We had to ask a friend over the phone while in the store what we needed as they recently did the same work in their kitchen and knew what to do because we could not find someone to help us in the store. All the employees were busy with other customers. It was very frustrating.

3 reviews ,

Paint

I just needed a small amount of paint to fix a hidden area of my wall and the sales rep was able to advise me on more that just paint and I ended up buying so much more and it was all so helpful

nathen erickson in Calgary
nathen erickson in Calgary
6 reviews CALGARY, AB

Buying wood

Good easy experience to get wood. Good price and easy location. They had great customer service and i will definitely go back to buy more building stuff. Thank you very much

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in Calgary?