Lan-Con Enterprises Ltd

Dan  from Edmonton
Dan from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Concrete lifting

Where do I begin? This is actually a condensed version..Absolute nightmare. Starting off, they did not show up when scheduled. I was told they had some equipment malfunction which, to be fair, is not within their control. However, nobody called to tell me this. In fact, they did the same thing to me four times! Each time I was told I would be contacted and each time the scheduled appointment passed it was I who had to call them. Finally they did come but now they didn't do the job fully as they didn't want to put too much foam in and crack the concrete, even though they were told by my father, a civil engineer, to do it. So I had to reschedule..AGAIN! You want to hear the kicker? They billed me 1500 bucks over the quote they gave me stating they used more material than they thought. How is that my problem when you send someone to look at the job and give me quote? Why did I pay it? To cut all ties with these guys. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTACES SHOULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER USING THESE PEOPLE FOR ANYTHING.