Bravo Gas Fireplace Service

Reviews for Bravo Gas Fireplace Service

Very happy customer
Very happy customer
1 review Vancouver, BC

Annual service is 1st rate!

I have been calling Bravo for almost a decade. They are terrific!
I could not be more satisfied with their service. They are very careful
and produce a polished result each time they have been here. I especially applaud their neatness and care around my white living room rug. I have suggested Bravo to a # of friends and they have all become
repeat customers!

I would let anyone else go near my gas fireplace!

Mrs. A.
Mrs. A.
1 review Langley, BC

Fireplace Service

This company was amazing! Right from my first conversation with Fred who said they could come by in the next day or two (unlike most places I had conversed with who were booking a month out) to the fellow that came to service our gas fireplace. Although we initially called because the fireplace kept going out, we have also had an issue with it taking a very long time to light. We have been in our home for 26 years with numerous service people over the years (including Fortis) looking ,at the lighting issue. After the Bravo fireplace serviceman cleaned it, now it lights right away every time! I'm sold on Bravo Fireplace Service and will recommend them to anyone who asks.

Tony Hill  in Richmond
Tony Hill in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Gas fireplace service repair

This fireplace repair service is very fast and honest. They really know what they are doing and don’t try and sell you parts you don’t need . I am just so happy with this fantastic service . I will tell everyone about them . I did have another company come out who didn’t fix the fireplace and told me I needed some expensive parts . Thanks for doing a great job Bravo ! Tony Hill Richmond B.C

leslie3 in Horseshoe Bay
leslie3 in Horseshoe Bay
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Service

This review is pending approval by the moderators.

July 26, 2019
I am extremely happy with the service I received from Bravo Gas Fireplace Service. Fredy is a skilled and efficient service person who fixed and serviced my gas fireplace. He was the second person that I called as the first company I had out originally told me it was needing a part that was unavailable and therefore it was unfixable. Excellent service. Thank you Bravo Gas Fireplace Service!

DF in Langley
DF in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Gas fireplace repair/servicing/maintenance

Our gas fireplace stopped working. The pilot light wouldn't come on. It is an old fireplace so we were bracing for really bad news, but Bravo came out and gave it the maintenance required and it worked. They said they never replace a part unless they have to. He also said they don't advertise, they rely on word of mouth, and even so they are very busy. He was pleasant and worked very cleanly. Did not leave me a mess at all and he put down a cloth to work on. Super positive appointment.