Tile & Stone Retailers

Reviews for Olympia Tile International Ottawa

Leslie  in Toronto
Leslie in Toronto

Good experience

Overall a good experience. They have a great showroom and were the only shop in Toronto where I could find a specific ceramic tile I was looking for. They also have a huge warehouse selection of marble slabs if you're looking for stone. Thanks again!

Ottawa home
Ottawa home
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great tile store

We have been purchasing tile at Olympia for several years, and for several products. They have a nice selection, and their prices are reasonable though you should ask your contractor if they have access to a discounted rate because it makes a big difference.

They have very good service. They specifically will not help you with taste and choosing a particular tile, but they will answer any of your questions about maintenance and care of the tile. Olympia is also very reasonable and flexible to deal with. A few years ago, we had a problem where many of the small tiles we purchased were crushed and damaged, and they accepted the return without a problem. More recently, the staff at the order desk went out of their way to locate some spare tiles for a discontinued tile for me, which is much appreciated.

We will continue to be loyal Olympia Tile customers.

M.G. from Ottawa
M.G. from Ottawa
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tiles for backsplash

613-736-9570
2480 Don Reid Drive
Ottawa

We bought tiles for a small kitchen backsplash that we were going to install ourself. We knew we wanted white subway tiles going in. Olympia had great selection with walls and walls full of different colours and styles. If we didn't know what we wanted, it could be a little overwhelming and there wasn't any help offered. Luckily, we knew ahead of time. But even for white subway tiles, they had a selection of various shades and sizes, which was nice, and the price was great. I would definitely go back since me and my husband are confident picking out our own colours and styles and don't need much help from salespeople (actually we preferred being left alone). We did get some good advice on the type of grout to use after we purchased the tiles. When we went to pick up the tiles, there was a bit of a wait and we initially got the wrong boxes, but it was sorted out quickly.

Angela from Ottawa
Angela from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

ceramic tiles

Excellent and vast choices of ceramic tiles. Its prices and choices beat any other tile retailers (at least 5) that I visited. Anyone who's looking for tiles, please check out this store.
Angela

Alex from Ottawa
Alex from Ottawa
3 reviews Gloucester, ON

Bathroom and kitchen

Great selection and great service a lot in stock and the people are working there are pleasant I prefer to buy tile from them . Some other tile places try to sell you more and not worrying about cost here at Olympia there is no pressure.

Sarah Kidder in Ottawa West
Sarah Kidder in Ottawa West
5 reviews Nepean, ON

Tiles for clients

Whenever I'm sourcing tiles for clients, Olympia is always my first stop. They've got a great selection and excellent, competitive prices. The ladies at the front desk are always friendly, helpful and quick to get my samples.

Homeowner in Ottawa west
Homeowner in Ottawa west
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tiles for kitchen

There are flooring options here for everyone - lots of selection and price ranges vary. I like the wholesale feel of the place because it's not as expensive as buying the tiles from a regular store.

diyer
diyer
1 review Ottawa, ON

tile

Poor customer service. Warehouse staff could not find an order placed two weeks prior and employee at order desk was rude about it and istead of apologizing was saying things like "it's not my fault, i didn't take the order, what do you want me to do about it" etc. Price and product on the other hand was great.