Keeler Painting Ltd

Reviews for Keeler Painting Ltd

Mariellen from St. Albert
Mariellen from St. Albert
1 review Saint Albert, AB

Kitchen renovation water stain repair

This is the second time I have used this company. The workmanship is top notch. I got some water damage repaired and because of the kitchen renovation, we moved light fixture locations and electrical outlets. They also painted the kitchen ceiling and some walls. The results were perfection...as usual.

Don in Edmonton
Don in Edmonton
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Whole house painting

I heard about this painting company through my contractor. The team of painters did an excellent job with the painting. They did my whole house, including the ceiling. And they finished within 2 days. I would use them again if I had to in the future. The price is quite reasonable.