Leon's Furniture Limited

blackpete richmond hill
blackpete richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Various Appliances Table and Chairs

I really enjoy purchasing various different items from appliances to marked down furniture at Leon's. My experiences with the sales staff have been excellent. I was looking for a certain type of discontinued bar chair which the store did not have at the time. The sales person was able to locate these bar chairs for me and was able to give me a discounted price. I did not have to chase him as he kept in touch with me. The sales person was also able to locate a Curio cabinet that I was looking for. I really appreciated how friendly and helpful he was. The delivery people were fantastic as well. They were very friendly and went above and beyond what was required of them. I would definitely recommend buying at Leon's!

Brian Ingles , Newmarket ontario
Brian Ingles , Newmarket ontario
1 review Newmarket, ON

Panasonic Home Theatre

We purchased a Panasonic Home Theatre from Cameron, unfortunately the power pak gave up the ghost after 2 days, but I called Leons and that same day I was able to get a replacement.

sometimes things happen, but they went out of their way to "make it right"

this system is "awsome" even on TV mode the sound seperation is great.

Thanks Leon, I know us customer are a weird bunch, but I have always believe "customer service " is "everything" . If only more companies realized that.

Even though I had a problem , it was resolved, and our customer service gal (she was head of customer service) was "amazing"

Thanks Again

Brian

Hennigar Newmarket
Hennigar Newmarket
1 review ,

Purchased a dresser

A dresser was purchased that was out of stock. We were informed that when they recieved the dresser we would be phoned to pick it up. We recieved a call three weeks after the initial purchase date, we were originally told that we would recieve it in 4 days. We recieved the phone message after the store had closed. When we arrived at the store the next morning, we were informed that the dresser had been shipped back, that they had never recieved it, and also that it was sold. We required the dresser for our father in a nursing home. We were not impressed and asked what we could do to rrecieve one immediately. We were informed to drive to the main wearhouse to pick it up our selves. This is quite disheartning. We will never go back to Leon's again nor would we recommend it again.