Southside Appliances

Southside Appliances

Reviews for Southside Appliances

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Price gouging

Charged us for a service call of $125; proceeded to advise we would be better off to purchase a new dishwasher and he could provide the next day.....We were billed $800 for a dishwasher that was $600 in 7 other stores. The owner would not do any price matching....Charged $410 for installation (incl 1 part) + delivery+disposal. This amount is way more than my after-the-fact investigations. It took 3 calls and an e-mail to get a proper detailed bill. I found the owner/operator to be quite rude in his responses. Not impressed at all.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Dishwasher repair

Go to the website for full review. Do not use this company. They will come and do your work but if you call back with questions or issues they are rude and ignorant. The hang up on you. I wrote my review before reading the others I shocked to see how close they were.
I was told " we don't babysit". They did not honor the warranty. They hung up on me. Beware!!!!!!