Slue Appliances

Paul in Windsor
Paul in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Gas dryer purchase

I purchase a gas dryer in December 2017 the guy gave me a 90days warranty, it took me a few days to hook it up because I own a garage and I was pretty busy. when I did hook up the dryer it didn’t heat it only spin. I called the guy he said his name was Andrew and told him the dryer is not working, the first thing he said to me was that wasn’t is problem. I was stunned to say the least, he said I broke the dryer and he’s not fixing it, I said first of all I didn’t break the dryer I turned it on and it didn’t work and I have 90days warranty so what do u want me to do I need to dry my clothes, he said “my friend am not coming out to your house to fixed or replace your dryer it’s too cold” whenever it gets warm then I will come out and see what I can do. After a month he finall came out and replace the dryer. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER, HE IS AGRESSIVE, THREATING, EXTREMELY RUDE, I would never buy from this store ever again, STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY AND HIS STORE.

Jeff in Windsor
Jeff in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Kitchen applicances

Purchased fridge and stove. Horrible customer service. You better hope you have no issues (even within the first week) because they will do nothing for you. He promised he could come to exchange, instead just did not show up. Horrible business. I regret dealing with them