Moscone Tile Ltd

Reviews for Moscone Tile Ltd

Athanasia in North York
Athanasia in North York

Granite countertop

Terrible customer service paid for a learhered granite counter top they put shiny sealer on it which ruined the leathered look and it came with a scrape
AWFUL COMPANY DO NOT RECOMMEND!!

Rusty Alexander from Markham
Rusty Alexander from Markham
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

Floor tiles

We were referred here by our vanity supplier. Once through the door, I was a bit intimidated by the opulent display of fine products. Suzy started to show us marbles at well above our budget, but once I pointed out that we were simply following our agent's advice and remodelling a bathroom as a precursor to listing the property, she changed gears instantly and without any hint of condecension or disappointment - very professional and courteous. She led us to the clearance section, and helped us find a perfect match for the cabinetry (it didn't hurt that they had the same coloured vanity and quartz top in the their showroom - bonus). We were shown several samples of tiles that would work - all at clearance prices. The sale must have been one of the smallest dollar values Suzy has ever booked, but her attention to our needs matched any we have had, even when spendng thousands. Their product range is extensive, and the quality looks high.

Ruth Douglas from Toronto
Ruth Douglas from Toronto

tile and granite renovations

I am very satisfied with the granite,porcelain tile and service provided by Moscone Tile. Anna Moscone and her team were very knowledgeable and professional throughout the whole project.They delivered their service on time and on budget .I am so satisfied I am going to use them for my commercial renovation coming up.

Dorothy from Richmond Hill
Dorothy from Richmond Hill
2 reviews East York, ON

Bathroom

I had made few orders for the past year. The showroom has many unique selections of tiles. The staff were helpful and friendly. This time, althought I was only looking for bathroom backsplash for a client, so the order was small. The sales was still very helpful and had the order ready within the one week time frame I required.

Corry Turner in New Tecumseth
Corry Turner in New Tecumseth
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We purchased all the floor & backsplash tile as well as the granite countertop from Moscone Tile. We had many decisions to make at the time and Moscone's expertise, service and assistance was invaluable during this process. Not only were we extremely pleased with the knowledgeable sales staff throughout the process of purchase and design consulting,we were particularly pleased with the crew who installed the granite countertop. They're service went above and beyond what one would normally expect. After looking at several other Tile & Granite companies, we are so glad that we made Moscone's our choice.

David at Downtown Toronto
David at Downtown Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen renovation

I went to Moscone and WOW! What a marvelous showroom! Service and expertise was excellent! The porcelain flooring I ordered is beautiful! The exotic granite I ordered > called "Black Beauty" > is simply a showpiece. And then I went back for the kitchen glass backsplash > my place looks like a model home! Thanks Moscone!!

David

Kelly in downtown Toronto
Kelly in downtown Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I rarely write reviews but everything went flawlessly with Moscone. They have a fabulous showroom that screams expensive but they whipped up a quote for our granite counter on the spot and beat everyone by a mile. They were the only place we visited that had the slab we wanted, and I even noticed the backsplash tiles that I had already purchased elsewhere, for less!

After finding Moscone, everything started to fall into place. They are the only granite supplier that also fabricates. That means they take ownership of the process from quote through installation. They delivered on everything they promised: mailed a formal invoice, sent the measurment guy within a week, installed the counter earlier than expected and called us one week in advance to set it up.

Installation: perfect! The installers were very nice, took ALOT of care moving materials in and out of our condo and took their time to ensure a perfect job. Even the build up of the edge is invisible!

Couldn't be more professional or higher quality ... and the best price in town. Awesome!

More about Moscone Tile Ltd

Surface coverings of Tile, porcelain, ceramics, mosaics, stone, glass, marble. wood products, Karastan carpet, and wallpapers.
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Vaughan?