The Painters Place

Reviews for The Painters Place

Kathy in Oakville
Kathy in Oakville

Paint Colour for Entire House

Tom and staff are beyond amazing. His colour choices are spectacular. I spent over $600.00 having a decorator do my colours and I was not really happy. But, Tom looked at them and spent over 2 hours working with me at no cost to correct them. Who does that !! You will NOT be disappointed with this store. Trust me.

Bronte Creek
Bronte Creek

Painting entire Home

Bought Aura paint for the entire house. At $70/gallon it is not the cheapest brand, but it dries very quick, applies effortlessly with excellent coverage (ie even though more expensive I can bet you get more use than a cheaper brand) look beautiful in the end and in my humble opinion is worth the extra money. Staff was for most part wonderful to deal with, except for one small hiccup (was supposed to receive a 10% discount due to my painters contract with them, however owner incorrectly entered 1% discount and gave a hard time that painter was not present when buying). Nonetheless would recommend store and would use again when buying product.

Sarah from Milton
Sarah from Milton

9.5/10

painting house

The Painters Place
905-257-2061
4-478 Dundas Street West
Oakville

The sales staff helped pick colours that are my interest and that would complement each other perfectly. The sales staff helping me helped me find all the tools that I would need and knew all the colours that the brand carries. For all my painting needs in the future I will look for this sales associate to help me out