Leon's Furniture Warehouse & Showroom

Lee from Kitchener
Lee from Kitchener
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Kitchenware, Sofas, TV

The layout of the store is welcoming and approachable. At times, you may be lucky to be approached by a friendly employee but other times, it can be the total opposite. As for the delivery of my sofas, the team was friendly and very nice.

Rohit in Brampton
Rohit in Brampton
4 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Couch

I recently bought a new apartment with my friends and needed to get it furnished. Leon's was the first place we went to and immediately fell in love with their products. Although some of the stuff was a bit pricey, we ended up buying just a couch for the living room.

Anonymous in Waterloo
Anonymous in Waterloo
1 review WATERLOO, ON

Sealy Mattress

I visited the Leon's store in Kitchener to purchase a mattress. We had done our research and comparison shopping beforehand, and we walked in the store knowing what we wanted to purchase. We received the worst customer service I have ever experienced. We had to return to the store on three separate occasions (four trips to the store total) in the same day because the salespeople and sales managers made multiple errors. Twice I questioned the salesperson and then sales/customer service manager because I felt that a mistake had been made, but I was assured that they were right and I was wrong, and that no mistake had been made. However, after leaving the store, I was phoned and told to return because they had made a mistake. After I returned and corrected the error, I felt that another error had been made and once again questioned the manager, and once again, I was told that I was wrong and everything was fine. However, half an hour after leaving the store for the third time that day, I was phoned again, and they told me that I had been right and a mistake had been made, requiring me to return to the store for a fourth time.

I am extremely dissatisfied with the service. The salespeople have no knowledge of the financing terms, and the sales manager had no knowledge of how to properly process the transaction once the financing had been removed. Twice I questioned the things I was being told and the transactions that were being processed. Instead of checking with someone else or looking into my concerns, my questions were dismissed. The way I was treated was completely unacceptable. I will never purchase from Leon's again.

livin" in the 'loo
livin" in the 'loo
1 review Waterloo, ON

family room sofa

We recently purchased a sofa from leon's. Although the service in the showroom was satisfactory, the delivery was not. The delivery was delayed twice and the sofa was not delivered during the time span given. This meant we were tied down at home extra hours waiting.

jill
jill
2 reviews Niobe, NY

living room furniture

The salesman was very helpful and pleasant to work with. Not pushy at all. When the items were delivered, there was a small tear in one of the ottoman covers, Leon's ordered a new one and it was delivered within days.