Mama's Kitchen Cabinets

HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Vancouver  >  Mama's Kitchen Cabinets

Reviews for Mama's Kitchen Cabinets

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

kitchen cabinet

I go to several cabinet stores when I start to renovate house . Finally I chose St Martin from Ma Ma's Kitchen in Vancouver. It s high quality and good price. I am very happy with my decision.

Remona in Richmond
Remona in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Kitchen renovation

Mama's just finished a renovation for my kitchen, it looks so nice and fashion now. I love their design and material. Expecially one sales guy called Michael, he's so friendly and patient, helped me choosing everything that I need. Will definitely go back again if I need more work done for my house:-)

Evelyn  in Richmond
Evelyn in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

kitchen revovation

I was referred by a friend to go see Claire at Mama's Kitchen for my kitchen renovation.
Claire is experienced, friendly, and very helpful!
I have already recommended Claire at Mama's Kitchen to all my friends & family.

Jay in Surrey
Jay in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

kitchen reno

I have to reno my kitchen. After shopping around for a while, I have choosen Mama's based on their price and quality.

My salesperson is Claire and she is very helpful and knowledgeable.

I will recommend her to anyone looking to get the kitchen work done.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Kitchen renovation

After living in my home for 15 years, my family decided to renovate our kitchen. It was a hassle because it is a space where our family spends the most time in. We had no idea where we should start this grand project. We came across Mama's Kitchen when driving on Marine Dr. Our salesperson, Michael, was great! He gave us many design ideas and was willing to work within our budget. We had no idea we could turn our space into this beautiful kitchen.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

kITCHEN

It was a great experience working with Ma Ma's Kitchen to upgrade my kitchen and bathroom. the designer and installer is very professional and they would like to do extra efforts to meet my expectation. I will recommend you and Ma Ma Kitchen to my friend

tony maude in Saanichton
tony maude in Saanichton
0 reviews Capital, BC

2 experiences ,both bad

First order came with granite countertop wrong size-told my problem ,cost $600 to correct.Second only to match first,extra doors sent and wrong size glass.Will refund glass if I prove their mistake and up to me to fix.Live on Gulf Islands so everything is difficult.Never,never use this company if you want it done right

Anna Cheng from Vancouver
Anna Cheng from Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Working with Mama's Kitchen was the biggest mistake that we made in our home renovations. The mistakes that the company made began on Day 1, when the kitchen "consultant" could not seem to keep straight in his head the number of cabinets, doors, and drawers that we needed. When the cabinetry was delivered, several components were missing and there was a lot of finger-pointing about what could have gone wrong and who messed up. This is not to mention the terrible quality of the cabinetry itself. There are ledges on every box such that one would have to lift dishes over the edge of the cabinet rather than being able to slide them in as with most normal cabinets. Dealing with Mama's Kitchen was extremely stressful. Mama's Kitchen never owned up to their mistakes even after we laid out all our concerns and we bore the entire cost of the delays to our renovations. I would never recommend this company to anybody. Terrible quality and terrible service with no concern for customer satisfaction.

Bill Evinston from Burnaby
Bill Evinston from Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Kitchen cabinets

Took these morons 6 months to install my cabinets. Yes, 6 months no exaggeration. Several pieces were forgotten on the order. Boxes were installed then waited months for the doors.
Poor and sloppy installation. Holes drilled in side if cabinets by mistake. Visible screws everywhere. Totally uneven granite countertops...each side of stove was totally different heights.
Large gaps and visible shims between cabinets and countertops. Some areas were caulked and some weren't. Spilled epoxy all over countertops and on new flooring.
They would keep coming back to fix deficiencies but never fix them.
Their own sales person came to my house and agreed they did a lousy job.
She told me they have had lots of problems with other customers .
Don't pay these people for cabinets you'll regret it. All of their installers are subcontractors and aren't very good. They mostly install cheap cabinets so they are not qualified to install higher end cabinets.

Kirk Yuen in Vancouver
Kirk Yuen in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Kitchen Cabinets

We were doing a renovation to an apartment building and they supplied the cabinets and we were going to install them. We think that they could have been clearer with with what they were providing but after discussing and arranging the company to install, the work was completed. We recommend that you make sure you understand what you are purchasing and spend a little more money on the boxes.

More about Mama's Kitchen Cabinets

Mama's Kitchen Cabinets offers the best value when it comes to kitchen cabinets in Vancouver and custom designed cabinets in the Lower Mainland!