La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Reviews for La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Sectional Sofa

The tall La-Z-Boy truck backed into my eavestroughs of 2 years which I didn't notice until they left. I contacted my Newmarket sales rep who's manager submitted the details of my email & pictures to HO. The drivers came back and claimed they did not do this. I advised them this was the only tall truck delivery I have had since my roof was re-done. La-Z-Boy advised they sub-contract their drivers and would not reimburse me the $900 I incurred to repair the damaged eavestroughs. I was very disappointed as I thought La-Z-Boy was a reputable company.

E Rajan from Richmond Hill
E Rajan from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Leather Recliner Purchase

My parents and I were looking to purchase a leather recliner for our family room to add to our existing family room furniture.

We were greeted by a busy yet helpful sales rep by the name of Tamara (if I am not mistaken). With her busy schedule that evening, she made time to see us back and forth and showed us some of the leather recliner models that were on sale for our budget.

She also recommended us the ones that were good in terms of overall appearance and price. We ended up purchasing a nice maroon/burgundy leather recliner sofa and Tamara ensured us that she will give a great price including delivery.

The overall process went well and the delivery took only two weeks which is pretty good as per our standards. She even threw in a leather protection care for free if I am not mistaken.

We have then since April have been enjoying the recliner and once we even went back to the showroom in May and she remembered us and our names and greeted us, as well as inquired about our purchase to see whether or not we were happy.

Definitely recommend this place and to speak to Tamara.