La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Reviews for La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Saagar in Woodbridge
Saagar in Woodbridge

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Worst customer service. The products are made cheap now. They use particle board not even real wood for the frame of the rocking chair. Having mechanical issues and they don't seem to want to fix my problem. Had a very bad technician name Daniel who told me that a loud speaking noise is normal. I've owned other rocking chairs and believe me it's not. This noise appears intermittently and really sucks when watching a movies because it is too loud. I have to be the one to follow up with Maryam customer service just so I can try and sort this mess up. Maryam can't even call me back to update me. I read that getting the warranty through La-z-boy could be tough and now I see why. I just want my rocking fixed.

cheryl in Bolton
cheryl in Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

sectional couch

La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
905-660-0677
255 Bass Pro Mills Dr

We decided to look for a sectional couch and decided to go to La-z boy and received exceptional service and a great deal. We did not have to pay for 6 months and received 4 free pillows. setup was on time and the guys delivering the couch setup right where we wanted to.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Lazy Boy Chair

The staff was very friendly, starting from greeting me at the door. They answered all my questions, and helped with find the coloring I was looking for. The furniture was outstanding in quality!