Standard Paint & Wallpaper

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
2279 Fairview Street Burlington ON L7R 2E3
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Burlington  >  Standard Paint & Wallpaper

Reviews for Standard Paint & Wallpaper

905-681-2745
2279 Fairview Street
Burlington
L7R 2E3

Had a problem with the paint. No adhesion to vinyl as we were told it would have. When I tried to return it the VERY RUDE owner made us wait for ten minutes then offered no advice and just walked away after saying I didn't know what I was doing and to get out of his store. UNBELIEVABLE. Small store mentality like this is the reason why big box stores do so well. It's all about customer service stupid and this owner displayed HORRIBLE customer service, if you could call it that. Almost like he took it personally. Stay away from this store in Burlington. I could tell by his actions he has had problems before...his conduct was well practiced.

I think that it is important to include the details that you have failed to mention. First, there was no opportunity to speak with you before you decided to make a terrible scene in the store by demanding to be served before another customer that I was already helping. You had to wait because I address all complaints personally & I was helping another customer with several colour matches that can be time consuming. You were greeted by me when you entered the store & a sales associate asked if she could help you. You said you had a complaint & she clearly said that you would need to speak to me. While you were waiting, I said to you, "I'm almost done here & then I'll be right with you". No one was ignoring you & I will not apologize for the fact that I have a very business store with many customers purchasing my products.
Secondly, at no point whatsoever, did I say that you didn't know what you were doing. I would not say that to a customer because it is our place to provide the product knowledge & customer service that is lacking in a big box store. Lastly, you fail to mention that you were told to leave the store because YOU DEMANDED TO BE SERVED AHEAD OF THE CUSTOMER I WAS CURRENTLY HELPING. You committed the single rudest, ignorant act that I have ever witnessed in my store. You started screaming that you had better things to do (which indicates that you actually had no desire to speak with me about the situation in the first place) and that I needed to take care of you right now. After you so rudely offended the customer I was helping, I told you to get out of my store. It is about customer service like helping the woman who needed & appreciated my assistance & not being bullied by a blowhard who doesn't respect others. I sincerely hope that you do not behave this way in your everyday life because your actions in my store were petty, childish, ignorant & disrespectful. I sincerely hope that your review keeps away the customers who act & behave like you.

Tina in Binbrook
Tina in Binbrook
5 reviews BINBROOK, ON

Paint

staff there were very helpful and informative. Very professional and friendly. Helped me chose the correct shade and finish. The paint is extremely durable and still looks the way it did when I first painted.

john in hamilton
john in hamilton
2 reviews ,

paint

i have been buying paint from this company for over 25 years. I never had any problems. they are very helpful in selecting the right paint and paint matching.they even match paint from a paint chip or from a paint sample.

More about Standard Paint & Wallpaper

Burlington's largest & oldest independent paint store. We feature outstanding paints from Para, Pittsburgh & Sico. We are also known as a leading retailer of Sikkens stains. Looking for wallpaper? Come in to our store & see our library of over 200 wallpaper books.