Mr Lees Dry Cleaning

Reviews for Mr Lees Dry Cleaning

Reena from Toronto
Reena from Toronto

Dry Cleaning

DO NOT GO HERE. Bottom line. I read the previously written poor reviews, however thought that perhaps I would give them a chance regardless - which was my mistake, and I will not be going back here again.

I dropped off a beautiful (and sadly, very expensive) silk shirt for dry cleaning, and had it returned with tears along the seam and the silk pulled in multiple areas. When I showed this to Mr. Lee, he told me it was impossible that they caused this and that it was from wear and tear. I had only worn the shirt twice prior, and obviously did NOT drop it off in this condition.

In the end, it was a struggle to be reimbursed for the cost of the "dry cleaning" and he refused to admit that they caused the damage to my clothing. Again, I will not be going back.

Karol from Toronto
Karol from Toronto

Dry Cleaning, Shoe repairs and alterations

We have been going to Mr. Lees for approximately 10 years. We are very pleased with the service and their friendly and kind aproach towards us. We bring weekly dry cleaning, and occasional shoe repairs and alterations.