La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Review for La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

Catherine Laureshen in Calgary
Catherine Laureshen in Calgary

Furniture

Be very wary of ordering anything other than furniture at LaZBoy Furniture. I ordered a carpet based on a sample (was not shown what the entire rug would look like) and their designer's recommendation, and it did not suit my room. When I tried to return it, I was told I would have to pay a restocking fee of 50%, or $1500 (more than the 25% quoted on my invoice). They also sent the wrong couch cushions, and not all furniture arrived when it was supposed to. I would recommend only buying couches or chairs there, as the quality appears to be good.