La Z Boy Furniture Galleries

Robyn Silvey from Edmonton
Robyn Silvey from Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Recliner Loveseat

The sales staff was very knowledgeable! Nice furniture, very comfy, but not able to stand up to lots of wear and tear of a large family with small children and pets! Definitely do your research about what type of material you purchase on your furniture. And learn all you can about their warranties that they offer first. The delivery staff was very helpful and very careful.

Lynne from Edmonton
Lynne from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

sectional & 1 1/2 seat

Recently purchased a sectional and 1 1/2 pull out chair and ottoman. Love the furniture. Not happy with the service at all! When the furniture didn't show up as promised, I had to make call after call. They didn't even bother to call back with answers to the whereabouts of my order. I have never once spoken to the sales person since the order was placed.. customer service is definitely not a priority with this store (SE Common Edmonton). I would be curious to know if other locations treat their customers more respectfully.

Monika Roch from Edmonton
Monika Roch from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Couch

We were looking for a new reclining loveseat or couch and drove by La Z Boy Furniture Galleries; they were having a closing out sale for their renovations. We found the couch that we wanted but wanted to wait for delivery till the fall. They were very accommodating and are holding the couch for me till the end of September when I will have room for it. All the staff are very friendly and knowledgable. I highly recommend this store.

Audrey in Edmonton
Audrey in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bedroom suite

I was in the area and as I was passing through and saw that they had a huge sale! They were closing out some of their bedding merchandise. I paid half of what it would have cost. The staff there also threw in some extra home decor stuff for me. They were great. At that time, I was planning on moving and did have the space to put in the new bedroom suite, so they held my stuff in their warehouse for 3 months. They were really nice about it. They were happy to do it for me and I was very satisfied with the purchase and the delivery! They also set it up for me, which is extremely important for me as a single mom. There was something wrong with the mattress, but they came and fixed it right away. I would highly recommend it.