Abacus Landscaping Ltd

Reviews for Abacus Landscaping Ltd

Trent in Calgary
Trent in Calgary

CHAIN LINK & GATES NW CALGARY

Wayne, Steve and Nick did a fantastic job with our new chain link fence! The work was completed promptly and their work ethic is outstanding. They take pride in their work and are very passionate about what they do!

Thanks for the picture of that long fence line. It really does have a nice smooth flow to it notwithstanding a fairly steep slope. "Yes ... this IS a work of art!" We enjoyed getting the project done on your behalf.

Richard in Grande Prairie
Richard in Grande Prairie

Chain Link Fence Repair

Abacus was very accommodating of our tight timeframe (house closing) and re-worked their schedule to complete the repair of our chain link fence (tree damaged) within 2 business days! Very professional, top quality workmanship.

We were pleased to be a part in assisting you with a successful real estate closing. Thanks for giving us a call!

Jim in Calgary
Jim in Calgary

chain link fence

Very professional work. On time and on budget. Provide a quote within couple of days and arrange for the work a few days after the quote was accepted. it was a pleasure to work with him.

Thanks for the review Jim. Always nice to hear that our service meets the criteria of an active residential builder. I enjoyed our varied, serious and humorous conversations.

Loredana in Calgary
Loredana in Calgary

Fencing Our Property

In June, 2018, this company did excellent work for us in fencing our property. The work was done in a timely manner and at a competitive price.
We highly recommend ABACUS FENCING & LANDSCAPING.
Lori and Domenic

Good to know that we were able to help resolve a privacy issue given the foot traffic in the lane. Thank you for giving us a call.

Rachelle in Toronto
Rachelle in Toronto

Chain Link Gate

Great company to deal with!! Very reasonable cost for service and courteous and prompt communication. They were very quick to provide a quote and completed the work the next week. The chain link gate looks great!

Glad to have this project out of the way for you. Thanks for giving us a call and for the review.

FRANK in Calgary
FRANK in Calgary

chainlink fence

As I required a new replacement fence, I called a couple of Companies for an estimate..Abacus was very prompt and also had the best price. They stared the job which was the removal of the old wood fence and took care of it. the crew then promptly build the replacement fence in record time . The job was done very well, the crew was professional and the price was fair.

Thanks for your meticulous trimming of those spruce branches that protruded into the old fence line. Thanks for your review.

Michael in San Francisco
Michael in San Francisco

Fence and gates

We purchased our home with an incomplete boundary fence. Wayne and his did an excellent job to close this space off for us and satisfy my quirky routing preferences. He responded promptly, was great to deal with, takes pride in his work and I wouldn't hesitate to call him again.

Your quirky rerouting preference proved to be the most functional and appealing given the lay of the land. Thanks for calling us.

Tracy in Calgary
Tracy in Calgary

Chain link fence

We had Wayne and his crew do some fencing for us a few years back and were 100% satisfied with the results. So when we had a chain link project to complete in a hurry this spring, I knew who to call right away!
Wayne came out to measure the next day, and the fence project was completed within a week! It looks great & I highly recommend this company for your next project.
Thanks for the fantastic service Wayne.

We enjoyed getting the fence completed in a timely manner for you. All the best to you and the family on your move to BC. Thanks for thinking of us!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Installing a chain link fence.

My neighbor decided renovate her retention wall that share with a side of my property, so I had to remove the gate fence that extend to the wall side so the job can be done properly. Due to the bad conditions of the gate fence that couldn’t be placed back again I saw myself forced to look for a new one, as the fence around the house was old and in bad conditions, even rotten in some areas, I opted for replaced it completely. Searching online for a Fence contractor led me to the Abacu company site, with a good rate and review in the fence market. I contacted Wayne by phone and told to him about replace the house fence, he coming on person and took the sizes of the project, in a couple of days he email me the project estimates, his quote was reasonable compared with the rates in the fence market, the team he sent they were a very enthusiastic crew, I gave them specific instructions about how I wanted the fence run in some areas and they were able to accomplish these ones. I’ve got satisfied with the completion of the job.

Gracias Senor! Having talented fencers like Steve & Nick make the completion of some of the more intricate installations possible and more rewarding. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

Nick P in Calgary, Alberta Canada T3H4J3
Nick P in Calgary, Alberta Canada T3H4J3

Chain link fence

Similar to most of the reviews, Wayne was great to work with. I contacted him as the contractor I had used previously on a much larger backyard job seemed disinterested in doing this job - probably because the price tag was significantly less. Reviews were great for Wayne, so I called. Wayne was prompt and fair, and the job was completed in no time. I'd recommend and will use again.

Thanks for the great review Nick. The job was different given that we had to base plate every post and anchor them into the caps on the top of your Allen block wall. Pleasure to work with you!

More about Abacus Landscaping Ltd

Residential & Commercial Installation, repair and supplier of Chain Link Fences, Vinyl Fencing, Ornamental & Wood Fences, Decks and Patios, Retaining Walls, Sod Delivery.… Licensed, WCB & Commercial Liability Insured. 14 years in business!