Abacus Landscaping Ltd

HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Calgary  >  Abacus Landscaping Ltd

Reviews for Abacus Landscaping Ltd

GR in
GR in

Backyard never looked better!

A big thank-you to Wayne, and his very professional staff Steve and Colin. My backyard never looked better. Wayne's crew, Steve and Colin had to work within a tight and heavily hedged area. I was impressed at how respectful and more importantly how little they disturbed the natural area where the fence was installed. My backyard was left in better condition then before the project. They took away all material and left the area pristine. Having dogs, I was concerned about any sharp materials that might of been left or overlooked. I walked the perimeter and not a wire or metal sliver could be found. I'm very happy with the results. The price was very reasonable and the professional service and installation that Wayne and his crew provided was incredible. ★★★★1/2.

We treat every job as if it was our own backyard. Really appreciate your comments.
Customer service and quality work are our top priorities!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Quick, Skilled, Reliable

Abacus Landscaping Ltd
403-888-0946
236 - 44 Ave NW
Calgary
AB
T2K 0J1

Extremely happy with our new chain link fence! Wayne was very quick to provide his quote, quick to get the job started (and completed!), and his crew were very skilled and great to deal with. Would definitely recommend Abacus to friends and family.

Glad that we were able to have the fence built quickly. You have a great view from your yard with all that open space. And we do appreciate being referred by a close
friend of yours.

Grant in
Grant in

Fence Project

I would recommend Abacus fencing after having them install a perimeter fence around a garden area on our property. They were profession, prompt and the end product looks great and has been installed well.

Who would not like to munch on wonderful produce without the diligent work of dedicated gardeners? The deer and rabbits that's who! The fence will keep 'em out. Not that we don't love 'em. But ...

Dr. S.M. Fossey  in
Dr. S.M. Fossey in

Gate installation

I called 4 different companies for an estimate to add a gate to an existing fence. Not only was Abacus the first to get back to me but was the best price by far. The work was done efficiently and quickly and best of all, no mess left behind. The gate perfectly matches the existing fence and we couldn't be more pleased with the result. I highly recommend Wayne and his team.

Finally the winter snows allowed us to get that gate and portion of fence done.
Thanks for the call!

Anna from Calgary
Anna from Calgary

Fencing work

Wayne and his crew were fantastic to work with. They responded quickly to my request for a quote, provided the most competitive bid of three companies I contacted, and were able to fit in my project immediately! All were incredibly friendly and efficient... I would definitely work with Abacus again

Rather surprising that the mesh was buried 6 inches into the ground and had various roots growing throughout the length of the fence. Glad we were able to tear this out and improve the visibility of your quaint home. We enjoyed getting this done.

Ian in Calgary
Ian in Calgary

Ornamental Fence installation

Wayne and his team were extremely professional and courteous. The end result was what was promised and the price was competitive.
I would highly recommend Wayne and his company to anyone who is in the marketplace for a new fence or replacing an existing fence.

As a cat lover and owner, I and my wife were thrilled to pet and hold your Egyptian Mau's. There delicate physique, markings and unique purring were incredible. Our Russian Blue says .. "Meow meow meow"!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Fence installation

Wayne and his crew did a wonderful job. The installers were on time, helpful and efficient, even when faced with an installation in some rather difficult terrain. We would highly recommend this company.

Rocky Ridge is aptly named and one of the more difficult areas to dig. We were glad to extend your yard to give the dog more room to bark. Thanks for calling on us!

Dave in Calgary
Dave in Calgary

New Fence Install

Abacus did a great job installing our new fence. They did it in a timely and cost efficient manner. Wayne was attentive to other work going on at the same time in our yard and kept a clean job site.

We appreciate the call and love getting things done efficiently as we work around ongoing landscaping projects. Thanks for trusting us with this project!

Janet & Richard in Calgary
Janet & Richard in Calgary

Chain link fence

We needed to extend our chain link fence and create a privacy fence. Wayne met with us, gave us great recommendations and a fair estimate. His crew completed the job quickly and efficiently. They cleaned up and you would never know they were here, except for our great fence. We would definitely recommend Abacus!

Thanks for having us come in and get this project done given the delicate circumstances presented by a neighbour. Perhaps we should be building fences for the United Nations. Glad we could help!

Petr in Red Deer
Petr in Red Deer

Fence installing

Abacus representative Wayne was a nice guy, they did a perfect job fast and exact to our expectations. I'd recommend this company for your projects because of its great experience, quality and fair price.

Thanks for the review. Had the fence done in a timely manner as you were laying sod. Great timing!

More about Abacus Landscaping Ltd

Residential & Commercial Installation, repair and supplier of Chain Link Fences, Vinyl Fencing, Ornamental & Wood Fences, Decks and Patios, Retaining Walls, Sod Delivery.… Licensed, WCB & Commercial Liability Insured. 14 years in business!