Abacus Landscaping Ltd

Abacus Landscaping Ltd

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for Abacus Landscaping Ltd

Chain link fence

In conjunction with our neighbours we replaced our wooden post and board fence with 4' black chainlink.

Price was competitive and it was installed very well in a timeframe that worked well with both of us and our neighbours.

Thanks for doing such a great job in taking down your old fence and clearing away any obstructions to allow a timely and quick install of the new fence. Nice to know that the owners and dog are happy! Appreciated the review. Thanks once again.

tim
tim
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Fencing

Top quality work that is completed on time and on budget.
We have used them several times and it’s always great quality and value.

We enjoyed the variety of fence installations that we have done for you. You have a great group of very helpful staff working for for "Twisted Rock Landscaping". Thanks for the review.

April
April
1 review Airdrie, AB

Chain link fence

Contacted Abacus for quote, quick response, Wayne took the time to come to our property. Great communication. It was chain link around our 2 acre property. Install was done in a timely manner, crew was pleasant and kept job site tidy. Price was as quoted. Highly recommend,

The crew and I really enjoyed taking on this larger than normal job and getting it done in a timely manner for you and your family. Your quick responses to my questions made the job all the easier. Thanks for giving us a call.

Paul in Calgary
Paul in Calgary

Chain Link Dog Run

From start to finish Wayne was 100% transparent. Installation was seamless, left for work in the morning and came home to a fully installed dog run. Clean up was 1005, apart from the installed dog run you could net tell any digging or building had taken place.
Awesome job.

Paul, the video of the dogs frolicking about their new dog enclosure said it all. The first video I have ever received in my 18 years in business. What a treat!
Thanks for giving us a call and taking the time to give us a review.

Private User reviews Kimberley, BC

Quality work at competitive price

The owner was involved at various stages of the work, from the initial quote to driving by to check on the progress partway through the fence construction. This was reassuring and we felt that there was care and attention given to our project. Overall we were very pleased with the final product.
We would highly recommend Abacus.

I make it a point to be actively involved with every fence installation from start to finish. Glad to hear that you are pleased with the attention given to your project. I enjoyed our conversations. Thank you for the review!

iD Inglewood in Calgary
iD Inglewood in Calgary

Relocation of Gate on Existing Chain Link Enclosure

We used Abacus Landscaping for a small job to relocate a gate in our condominum complex on one of our cages in the parkade. Wayne was quick to respond to the inquiry and came by to confirm measurements and submitted a competitive quote in a timely manner. The installer who completed the job was Dan. He was on time for the job, professional and completed the relocation of the door. Job well done! I would recommend Abacus for any of your chain link requirements.

Thanks for all of your help in navigating the complexities of the condominium rules and regulations. I really appreciated the timely manner that you responded to my requests. Appeciate the review.

Renilda in Calgary
Renilda in Calgary

Chain link fence

I am very happy with the way Abacus handled my request. Wayne was quick to come by for measurements and the work on the fence started shortly thereafter. The fence is very nicely done and I am very happy with the work of his company. I will definitely recommend this company to others.

Your email to me made my day: "It was nice coming home from a camping trip to see the fence all set up. I love it!" Thanks for the review.

Jessica peacoxk in Calgary
Jessica peacoxk in Calgary

Chain Link fence

We got a dog run installed and it is great to have in our back yard for our dogs. The men that came to do the fence were on time and friendly treated my yard and pets with respect. I didn’t even have to be home! They finished while I was at work and got home to a fully finished dog run. Thank you again guys great work!!

We are happy that you are so pleased with your dog run to accommodate your little "herd" of pups and provide you with peace of mind. Thanks for the review.

Michelle in Calgary
Michelle in Calgary

Backyard dog fence$240

We are very pleased with our new fence to help keep our dog in the yard. We had just a small portion of fence to build in a funny wonky area and Wayne and his team found a way to build it while looking very good and working around neighbour fences and funny yard so thank you very much as our dog can now have his own space to run in the yard after many years!!

No doubt your dog must have had the enthusiasm of a puppy discovering his new fenced area to safely play in. We enjoyed the challenge of working with your wonky yard.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

BigMike
BigMike
0 reviews Cochrane, AB

Quick and Professional Service

Contacted Wayne at Abacus for a chainlink fence to be installed at our home. We needed it installed within 10 days, which Abacus did - and completed it with professionalism.

We've had fences installed in the past, yet were most impressed with Abacus. The fence looks great, and we were really happy with the smaller touches, such as dirt removal and covering the post holes with grass after installation.

We would recommend Abacus to anyone needed a fence installed.

We are so pleased to hear of how happy you are with our fence installation. Your move in coincided perfectly with our completion of your fence thereby allowing your children and dog to play safely in your back yard. It is good to know you appreciate our attention to detail. I enjoyed our conversations. Thanks for the review!

More about Abacus Landscaping Ltd

Residential & Commercial Installation, repair and supplier of Chain Link Fences, Vinyl Fencing, Ornamental & Wood Fences, Decks and Patios, Retaining Walls, Sod Delivery.… Licensed, WCB & Commercial Liability Insured. 14 years in business!