Abacus Landscaping Ltd

Reviews for Abacus Landscaping Ltd

Mike from Calgary
Mike from Calgary

Fence Construction

Wayne and his crew were a very professional and courteous team. The project was completed efficiently and we paid no more than the quoted price. The guys showed a great deal of pride in their work. We have recommended them to others in the neighbourhood.

Steve Casey from Calgary
Steve Casey from Calgary

Supply and Install chain link fencing

I have used Wayne on several different occasions ...I have found him to be very professional,courteous,on time and a fair rate...I will continue to use him and would highly recommend him to ours for sure ...

Richard Kavanagh from Calgary
Richard Kavanagh from Calgary

Repair Chainlink Fence Gate

The company is great, they showed up on time, it was a good price and I am happy with how fast the job was done. I actually had them do 2 jobs for me.
Richard Kavanagh.

Crystal from Calgary
Crystal from Calgary

Fixing a hole in our fence

"I really appreciate you taking the time to fix our fence
at the last minute over the weekend. We will definitely keep Abacus Fencing at the top of our list from now on." You did an amazing job and we are very impressed with your services and how fast everything was taken care of!!!!

David  from Calgary
David from Calgary

R&R two old wood fences

Abacus removed and replaced 2 existing wood fences. One fence was replaced with a high quality wood fence and the second fence was replaced with a chain link fence. Abacus's original quote was competitive and his final price was as per his original quote and the project was completed on time. Perhaps what was most impressive was that ten months after the original installation I required an adjustment to the "gates" and that adjustment competed in a timely manner and at no addtional cost to me. I would not hesitate to use Abacus again.

Al Mills from Calgary
Al Mills from Calgary

Fence removal/replacement

Professional and personable, Wayne removed and replaced over 130 feet of fence in days. My neighbor the engineer had his fence done, as well as another neighbor. Great work, I would highly recommend Abacus Landscaping to anyone.

Neil from Calgary
Neil from Calgary

Chain Link Fencing

I have used Abacus Landscaping for several larger commercial projects in a heavy duty use environment.
The quality of work, timing, adherence to the original cost estimates and construction flexibility have all been excellent.
I will continue to use and recommend this company for our fencing needs as our company continues to expand. Great people to work with.

MH in Calgary
MH in Calgary
4 reviews CALGARY, AB

Full landscaping project

We had Abacus do our sod, landscaping, and fence in the northwest. They completed the job as agreed on schedule and on budget, and the owner came by several times to ensure the job was done right. Any adjustments required were corrected quickly. Very professional.

More about Abacus Landscaping Ltd

Residential & Commercial Installation, repair and supplier of Chain Link Fences, Vinyl Fencing, Ornamental & Wood Fences, Decks and Patios, Retaining Walls, Sod Delivery.… Licensed, WCB & Commercial Liability Insured. 14 years in business!