Aslan Electrical Plumbing Gasfitting Refrigeration &

Joe in Vernon
Joe in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

Hidden charges

Will never use aslan again. They pepper your bill with hidden charges and are very rude if you try to talk to them about what the charges are. I was told that The bill I signed with the start time was not the one they used to charge out labour and was then charged double the labour based on their records. Regardless of what I signed with the technician. Do not use them.

Private User reviews Vernon, BC

Service Call

Would not recommend them.. they under quote and over charge, then will bully people into paying, do a search of their small claim cases and also look at that fact that they have about 5 different names but all doing the same thing. there reputation in this town is horrible and I believe the only business they get is from people who haven't been warned. I know that once I called them all I heard from everyone is oh no don't use them. Please be careful and if you have to use them get a written quote in advance.

Dan O. in Vernon
Dan O. in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

Broken Sewer Pipe

My wife and I wish to thank Aslan for the great work on our broken sewer pipe. They were quick to respond and the workers were always very courteous and professional and did an excellent job.

Dan O.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Vernon?