Aslan Electrical Plumbing Gasfitting Refrigeration &

MadViking
MadViking
0 reviews Vernon, BC

Unsafe results

Company left us with an unsafe hole in our textured wall in our toddlers playroom. It runs vertically exposing all the wires that run into the breaker panel that they replaced. When asked about it Mark the manager told me I should put arborite on it. We paid them 1000 dollar deposit in good faith prior to the job. To replace the wall cost 1300. They then 6 months later send me a bill for 1350. Currently filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. And will probably end up in court.

Private User reviews Vernon, BC

Crooked Business Practice

I contracted with Aslan to install outdoor lighting for my home. I was absent and surprised workers with a visit to the home during the work. One electrician worked on the back yard while two students a young boy and a young girl dug a trench in the front yard. I asked why they were not using a trench machine which would take a few hours. That had no idea. My invoice came with almost $10,000 slotted for the kids digging a trench! Needless to say I was shocked &. contacted Aslan and attempted to sort the matter out. The owner/manager would not take my phone calls. His accountant informed me that this was how he did business and he would never speak to a customer, but, take them to court. The accountant told me the bill for the children's work was outrageous and that she was tired of all the complaints and turmoil that went on between customers and Aslan. She quit working for Aslan the following week. Sure enough, although I tried to speak with Aslan, I ended up in court. Needless to say, when the judge (who clearly was well aquatinted with Aslan) heard the about the mess, a negotiated judgement was given at far less than the bill required. Aslan is well known for their poor service, and sleazy practice in the Okanagan, hence the abysmal ratings record.

Joe in Vernon
Joe in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

Hidden charges

Will never use aslan again. They pepper your bill with hidden charges and are very rude if you try to talk to them about what the charges are. I was told that The bill I signed with the start time was not the one they used to charge out labour and was then charged double the labour based on their records. Regardless of what I signed with the technician. Do not use them.

Private User reviews Vernon, BC

Service Call

Would not recommend them.. they under quote and over charge, then will bully people into paying, do a search of their small claim cases and also look at that fact that they have about 5 different names but all doing the same thing. there reputation in this town is horrible and I believe the only business they get is from people who haven't been warned. I know that once I called them all I heard from everyone is oh no don't use them. Please be careful and if you have to use them get a written quote in advance.

Dan O. in Vernon
Dan O. in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

Broken Sewer Pipe

My wife and I wish to thank Aslan for the great work on our broken sewer pipe. They were quick to respond and the workers were always very courteous and professional and did an excellent job.

Dan O.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Vernon?