Julianna Fine Furniture

Reviews for Julianna Fine Furniture

Vanessa in Ottawa
Vanessa in Ottawa

New Sofa Set

What a great experience from the moment we walked in the door! We are so happy with our new, custom sofa set. Our order was available ahead of time and when we were not ready for delivery, they were so courteous and helpful. B.J. went above and beyond with her customer service. The delivery guys were so friendly, so helpful and a genuine pleasure to have them deliver our furniture. I will be buying from here again and i highly recommend seeing Julianna about furniture that will fit your budget and space!

Harper in Toronto
Harper in Toronto

Very happy with my furniture!!!

Beautiful furniture, professional customer service,
BJ ..you are really amazing customer service and very honest and professional
I really recommend this business ,I'm very happy with my sofas ,comfortable ,modern and sofistified
Thanks