Kitchen Pro

Janice in Vernon
Janice in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

Kitchen renovation

My kitchen was a new built with a custom paint and chalk finish . The results were outstanding . Colin was very knowledgeable and he informed me on all my options . He redesigned the kitchen and made it much more functional than the previous design . The staff was friendly and easy to work with and the installers were organized and clean . The project was done on time and there was minimal disruption . There were also no added costs to the original price that I was quoted. I highly recommend using this company as the results were beautiful . The picture is a example of the amazing chalk finish done by Kitchen Pro 's sprayer Becky.

Private User reviews Kelowna, BC

Kitchen and laundry

This is a reno that has dragged on for months. I have had to continually call the owner and harass him to get him here. Nice guy, but seems to continually be in crisis with staff issues, too much work, etc. I want to recommend them but I just cannot. Lots of errors, have had to get them back to fix things. Huge hassle.

Ann in Kelowna
Ann in Kelowna
3 reviews Kelowna, BC

Bathroom Vanity refacing

I had my bathroom vanity refaced as it was old. The installer was a couple hours late with no apologies and he forgot his extension cords, and doorknobs. It would have been good if it was just a small job but not reface a whole kitchen because the inside of the cupboards were different colours then the outside and it looked cheap. They also didn't clean up afterwards. I wasn't overly impressed.