Kitchen Pro

Reviews for Kitchen Pro

Amber in Calgary
Amber in Calgary

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

I hired Kitchen Pro on October 15th 2018 for a small kitchen reface project. The entire project, which as of July 11, 2019 is not complete, has been a complete disappointment. Not only did Colin mis-measure one of the cabinet doors, he drilled the hinge holes in the wrong spots for all upper cabinet doors. He attempted to "patch" the drill holes, which now have cracked and split. Throughout the project, I needed to remind Colin of the work that needed to be done, including multiple reminders to silicone the kitchen counter, do the work in the bathroom, rollouts for the pantry, missing cabinet door. Colin installed the wrong countertop in my small bathroom just prior to Christmas 2018 and did not return to my home until February 26, 2019 despite numerous attempts to contact him. When he returned, the lower cabinet door that had been mis-measured in the first place was not the correct style and he did not have a handle door. On this date, he finally installed the correct countertop, yet was still missing pieces of the upper ceiling dressing and I reminded him of gouges in the cabinet doors that needed to be fixed due to his installers. Colin told me he would return the following morning to finish the project, yet he did not show up. At this point, I attempted to cancel the project due to the lack of craftsmanship, professionalism and the length of time that it had taken. On April 1st, 2019, I received a text from Colin that I was expected to pay the balance of my bill (10%), although the job had not been completed. I agreed to pay my bill if the following was completed: 1) New Cupboard door that was wrong style needed to be replaced and handle provide. 2) All top cupboard doors that were drilled incorrectly to be replaced with new doors 3) Touchups to be completed to look "new" 4) Celining dressing to be completed. Colin was provided with photos in an email and agreed to fix all issues. Colin finally made a site visit on April 9th, 2019 and all issues were pointed out and discussed, along with others pointed out. Upper corned cupboard door too recessed (did not match the frame), height of the cupboard doors did not match, gouges in cabinet doors, gouges in frames of cupboards, ceiling dressing not complete, cupboard door wrong style, no handle for cupboard door. I was promised, in front of two witnesses, that the handle would be dropped off the following day and that the balance of the job would be completed in 2 weeks (approximately April 24th). When I reached out to Colin on April 24, 2019 I was told my doors were "a few days away" - I gave a timeline of May 1st to have job completed to my standard and was told to "relax" and "also just so you are clear its not your standards I need to adhere to its industry standard". I have not heard a word from Colin since. At this point, I have had to source my own handle and the job that I have spent over $7,000 on looks terrible. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Janice in Vernon
Janice in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

Kitchen renovation

My kitchen was a new built with a custom paint and chalk finish . The results were outstanding . Colin was very knowledgeable and he informed me on all my options . He redesigned the kitchen and made it much more functional than the previous design . The staff was friendly and easy to work with and the installers were organized and clean . The project was done on time and there was minimal disruption . There were also no added costs to the original price that I was quoted. I highly recommend using this company as the results were beautiful . The picture is a example of the amazing chalk finish done by Kitchen Pro 's sprayer Becky.

Kitchen and laundry

This is a reno that has dragged on for months. I have had to continually call the owner and harass him to get him here. Nice guy, but seems to continually be in crisis with staff issues, too much work, etc. I want to recommend them but I just cannot. Lots of errors, have had to get them back to fix things. Huge hassle.

Ann in Kelowna
Ann in Kelowna
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Vanity refacing

I had my bathroom vanity refaced as it was old. The installer was a couple hours late with no apologies and he forgot his extension cords, and doorknobs. It would have been good if it was just a small job but not reface a whole kitchen because the inside of the cupboards were different colours then the outside and it looked cheap. They also didn't clean up afterwards. I wasn't overly impressed.