Dream Kitchens Ltd

102-20626 Mufford Crescent Langley BC

Reviews for Dream Kitchens Ltd

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

Kitchen renovation

Horrible! I had a kitchen renovation done and it started falling apart within 5 months! They used boards that they had broken and glued together or tried to patch with plaster! The boards were on a load bearing area at the bottom of my pantry; the bottom of my pantry is broken and cracking already! They up-sold me a garbage can that isn't compatible with their cabinets, the cupboard does not close as well as the lid to the garbage can. When I brought this to their attention Less said "neither does the one in our showroom'. He intentionally sold me a product that he knew wouldn't work and refused to take it out! None of the little plastic soft stopper bump things were glued on and have all fallen off. I've contacted them and Less said that he wasn't going to take it all apart to fix it, it was too big of a job to fix and told me that it shouldn't break anymore! The photo flipped for some reason. The damage is on the bottom, not the wall.

Mark in Langley
Mark in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Kitchen Renovation

This co. did a good job. One word of warning though they sub contract the counter installation out. After our counters were installed a few months later I noticed a dent in the side of our new over the oven micro wave, it was mostly hidden by the side of the cupboards. When I complained to Dream Kitchens, I was given the name of the counter people and told to go after them. They offered no help. Throughly check for damage before the contractors leave or it could cost you, that's the mistake we made.

Anne Surrey
Anne Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

new kitchen cabinets

We encountered unexpected need to reno the kitchen due to water damage so didn't have a lot of time to plan and budget for this event. After getting a couple quoted, went to Dream Kitchen where we found the staff very helpful and knowledgable. After committing with them, we had a couple installation issues resulting in delays beyond their control, they did address the problems quickly and efficiently.

Joan in Aldergrove
Joan in Aldergrove
1 review ,

Kitchen

we had a whole new kitchen installed cabinets and counters. They designed and helped us to decide what colours and the custom fixtures. We had it done in July and it was finished in a very timely way. Thank you everyone