Simply Roofing Ltd.

128 Manville Road Scarborough ON M1L4J5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Simply Roofing Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Simply Roofing Ltd.

Rosedale Owner

Good response, fair pricing and excellent work as well.
Really appreciate extra service after the job to look at other roofing issues. Prompt professional service and no hesitation in recommending Andre and his team.

Job Price

Why thank you, we do strive for good customer service.

eorlan

Andre was a pleasure to deal with from day one. His quote was not only the most reasonable, but his follow up, attention to detail and always ensuring a 'happy customer' was paramount to him. The guys worked very hard and did a great job. No corners were cut and they took their time! I would highly recommend Andre and his team for your roof replacement needs!!! Very satisfied all around.

Mr. Hercules  from Hill
1 review , SK

I was very satisfied with Simply Roofing. There has been no leaking and everything is working perfectly. I would recommend them to others and I have already recommended Simply Roofing to friends.

Kira  from Toronto
1 review , SK

Simply Roofing replaced the entire top of my roof. I found them through a friend of mine a number of years ago. I have been referring Simply Roofing every since. There pricing isn't the lowest, but it also isn't the most expensive. They are great from start to finish.

Paul Weldon  from Mississauga

Andre and his team did a great job. The job was completed quickly and efficiently, I am very happy with the end result. I have already recommend this company to many of my friends and family.

Job Price

Andre came to fix my roof within 24 hours of calling him. He investigated a leak on my roof and replaced the necessary shingles. I actually had him do 2 houses because he did such a great job. I highly recommend him, he is very professional and efficient with his work. Thanks again!

Job Price

Simply Roofing installed new roof last fall. Andre seemed very knowledgeable and he had worked on 2 other homes on our street. As soon as it started to snow we sprang two leaks. Andre came out to take a look and advised they would be out in the spring to correct the issues. Of course no one showed up as promised. We continued to call him with no response, finally in the summer he sent two of his roofers to inspect roof. They both recommended fixes and we were told that they would be out to correct the issue asap, but no one showed up. Both my husband and I continued to call and email him regularly. But no one showed up, we were obviously getting the ring around. Andre sent one of his roofers to pop in a few vents and he told us that they would complete the work in the next few days. Months have gone by and no one has shown up. It is now November and the repairs have not been completed. I would not recommend this company to anyone. They do not stand behind their work! Beware!

ANNA from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Andre I just wanted to take a moment to thank you and your crew for a job well done. You finished the job in a timely and professional manner and the clean up afterwards around the exterior of the house was thorough.

Colleen  from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

I was referred to Simply Roofing by a family member. I reviewed comments from other customers and ecause of the great comments about the company I called Andre. His response was very prompt, his price very competative and his service excellent.

Job Price

More about Simply Roofing Ltd.

Serving the GTA for over 30 years. Residential and commercial shingle and flat roofing.
We only use our own hourly crews for quality control purposes.