Sherwin-Williams Co

Review for Sherwin-Williams Co

Wallnuts
Wallnuts

I shop here

Even though the Sunridge location is my home store, I use this location for paint and sundries I need for south Calgary and downtown jobs. Sherwin-Williams is awesome. I have used their products for numerous years and my favourite product is ProMar 200 eco which I can guarantee will be ready mixed when I need it and its always right. Kim is awesome at colour matches and Brian is always happy to see you. Although this location is technically a contractors location, they are open to the public and they know their stuff.