Sherwin-Williams Co

Reviews for Sherwin-Williams Co

Nelly  from Oakville
Nelly from Oakville

Custom Deck Stain

We have been going to this store for all of our paints and stain for a few years now. The paints are a little pricey but we stock up when there is a good sale. The staff is always amazing and are knowledgeable. Our deck was in bad shape and we were not sure if it was worth repairing. The staff recommended using a floor sander and the right stain for our deck.

Lesley in Grimsby
Lesley in Grimsby
5 reviews Grimsby, ON

Painting house

I'm HORRIBLE when it comes to choosing paint colours for my house....I always worry that walls are going to clash so I usually end up with a house of one colour (usually in the beige family).

I finally convinced myself that i needed more colour in my life (and in my house) so I went to my local sherwin-william for help and advice. The team there were AWESOME at helping me out and taught me how very opposite colours can easily compliment each other without being too 'busy'.

Fantastic customer service!!! A++

Laura Manzer
Laura Manzer

Paint

I was looking for exterior paint & varnish. The sales girl was helpful & explained the differences between the types of paint & varnishes so that I was able to choose which to get. A sale had brought me in, but I was able to save more money on top of that by signing up for an account. Now any purchase I make is in the computer so if I need to touch something up a few years down the road, they can tell me exactly what kind of paint I used. This way I'll never have to try to match paints again. I'm so exited about paint projects now. Also, they guarantee their products so you can bring back your products if it's not what it was supposed to be.

Debbie-Oakville
Debbie-Oakville

Painting interior of new home

The girls are so knowledgeable and helpful at this location that you would not want to go anywhere else. They really guide you so that your projects turn ou=t they way they should.